This topic is closed.
X
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• This is so weird!

Okay, the holiday is over. Guess how many sucky customers I had!

NONE!

Who else had a good work day?

It was slow and boring as hell, but there were still no big problems and the customers that did come in were very nice.

Hey, no point in putting this under sucky customers. It would just get moved anyways. Off Topic seemed to be the right place.

Ridiculous 2009 Predictions: Evil Queen will beat Martha Stewart to death with a muffin pan. All hail Evil Queen! (Some things don't need elaboration.....) -- Jester

Ridiculous 2010 Predictions: Evil Queen, after escaping prison for last years prediction, goes out and waffle irons Rachel Ray to death. -- SG15Z

Ridiculous 2011 Prediction: Evil Queen will beat Gordon Ramsay over the head with a cast-iron skillet. -- FireHeart

Maybe they're waiting until you let your guard down. Then they'll strike with a vengence!

Mike
    Meow.........

Comment

EEEEEQQQQQQQQQQQQQQQ!!!!!!! <POUNCE!>

So long since we've seen you here!

And yay for no SCs!! I didn't have any either!! (but then, I didn't work, so...yeah...)

T-Minus 1 week!

Comment

Normally I would agree with you Mike, but I have moved away from the big city and now am back in small town goodness. The last SC I had was merely a rude one from a few weeks back.

Yes Lupo! ONE WEEK!

Then you can meet my puppy dog (I'm starting to think she's part pit so you won't miss your doggy so much)! And movies!
        Ridiculous 2009 Predictions: Evil Queen will beat Martha Stewart to death with a muffin pan. All hail Evil Queen! (Some things don't need elaboration.....) -- Jester

Ridiculous 2010 Predictions: Evil Queen, after escaping prison for last years prediction, goes out and waffle irons Rachel Ray to death. -- SG15Z

Ridiculous 2011 Prediction: Evil Queen will beat Gordon Ramsay over the head with a cast-iron skillet. -- FireHeart

Comment

You realize you only have 4 days left to take Martha Stewart's life with cook wear right?

Comment

Quoth Gravekeeper View Post
            You realize you only have 4 days left to take Martha Stewart's life with cook wear right?
            Thanks for the reminder. See attachment. :P
            Attached Files

Comment

Quoth Evil Queen View Post

Oh. My. Damn.

I'm bringing disdain back...with a vengeance.

Oh, and your tool box called...you got out again.

Comment

EQ, that is brilliant

And yes, I have missed you and your witty commentary.
                The best professors are mad scientists! -Zoom

Now queen of USSR-Land...

Comment

Quoth Evil Queen View Post
                  EQ you are officially the queen of evil queens!

Comment

Oh, that's beautiful!! <applauds>

Didja take pictures...?

Comment

Please, photo evidense is not my style.

Check YouTube. :P

I kinda missed being here. But I have to admit, being gone did make my life a lot less stressed.

Comment

For 2010, you need a new challenge. How's this?

Kill Rachael Ray, Paula Deen, or the celeb chef of your choice, with a springform pan.
                        Knowledge is power. Power corrupts. Study hard. Be evil.

"I never said I wasn't a horrible person."--Me, almost daily

Comment

Ooo, that sounds awesome!

Can I have a torrid love affair too? I adore Chef Ramsey.

Comment

Working...
                          X