X
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Amazing News for Fans of The 7th Guest and The 11th Hour

http://www.polygon.com/2013/3/6/4072...oid-pc-and-mac

After dying in 1999 and returning in 2010, Trilobyte is finally going to release the long-awaited third game in the 7th Guest series. This news in itself excites me because T7G was my favorite PC game as a kid, but what makes me even more excited are all the possibilities that could come from this new game. Will Team Fat do the soundtrack again? Will this game have the same part-CG-part-live-action format of the original? Will we finally find out who the blasted woman in white is on the second floor of the mansion?

Also, Trilobyte's site has a greeting from Henry Stauf on it: http://www.trilobytegames.com/index.html
    Last edited by firecat88; 06-21-2013, 07:26 PM.
    "Things that fail to kill me make me level up." ~ NateWantsToBattle, Training Hard (Counting Stars parody)

I could not for the life of me beat that game. I cannot even recall the puzzle that I got stuck on, but in the end just gave up in frustration. But it was a great concept.
    But the paint on me is beginning to dry
    And it's not what I wanted to be
    The weight on me
    Is Hanging on to a weary angel - Sister Hazel

Comment

Quoth Ophbalance View Post
      I could not for the life of me beat that game. I cannot even recall the puzzle that I got stuck on, but in the end just gave up in frustration. But it was a great concept.
      For me, it was the sliding puzzle grate to get into the labyrinth. I hated that damn puzzle. Apparently, it's literally insolvable in fewer than 30 moves.
      Last edited by firecat88; 06-21-2013, 07:55 PM.
      "Things that fail to kill me make me level up." ~ NateWantsToBattle, Training Hard (Counting Stars parody)

Comment

Let's take... the time... to find out what's inside...

Man, I loved that game.
        Drive it like it's a county car.

Comment

That damn game gave me so many fricken nightmares and yet I loved to play it. Hell there was the time I was sick with Mono and Mom found me up at 3 in the morning just to play the saved game I had so I could play that stupid cake puzzle again.

Firecat, my Mom could whip that puzzle's rear when she was fully awake and had nothing else to think of.

Comment

Quoth Aethian View Post
            Firecat, my Mom could whip that puzzle's rear when she was fully awake and had nothing else to think of.
            I'm jealous. @_@ Because, seriously, that puzzle gave me headaches. I bought the game on GOG recently, so maybe I'll have to try tackling it again.

Comment

The only puzzle I couldn't solve was the germs in the microscope - and the book on the table didn't give clues the first 2 times (probably made some adjustments to the AI for the computer player), then the third time bypassed the puzzle.

What I didn't like about the sliding grates was that it didn't STAY solved - an easy puzzle, but each time you got to that point, you'd have to solve it again.
              Any fool can piss on the floor. It takes a talented SC to shit on the ceiling.

Comment

http://steamcommunity.com/sharedfile.../?id=126975850

For anyone who's interested, the game has officially (finally) reached Greenlight status on Steam

Comment

http://www.kickstarter.com/projects/...-the-collector

Huh. Never thought I'd be resurrecting this thread, but I felt it necessary.

Trilobyte is finally working on the third game in the T7G series. To fund it, they've turned to Kickstarter. If anyone feels so inclined, check it out. Some of the prizes are pretty darn cool, even at the below $100 levels.

Comment

Looks interesting. Some of the rewards are interesting as well - 8500$US a walkon or voice over role =)
                    EVE Online: 99% of the time you sit around waiting for something to happen, but that 1% of action is what hooks people like crack, you don't get interviewed by the BBC for a WoW raid.

Comment

Working...
                    X