This topic is closed.
X
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Statue Capers

I've seen some of these before and always enjoyed them. (Some of the Ronald McDonald ones are hilarious.) My favorite from this group is the Cupid.

http://memolition.com/2013/11/18/fun...s-13-pictures/

Those are great! I especially like the one where the cherub is about to punch out somebody.
    When you start at zero, everything's progress.

Comment

The one where the guy is jumping to give a statue a high five is from where I live. There are others near that one that are a bit odd... One statue includes what appears to be a little girl with fairy wings, looking stoned out of her mind, strangling a dove.
      Drive it like it's a county car.

Comment

Quoth Antisocial_Worker View Post
        ... One statue includes what appears to be a little girl with fairy wings, looking stoned out of her mind, strangling a dove.
        That's from the moment when the statues came to life. It's not a dove, it's a pigeon. Be very very grateful the moment wasn't any longer, for next she was going to crap on its head.
        I am not an a**hole. I am a hemorrhoid. I irritate a**holes!
        Procrastination: Forward planning to insure there is something to do tomorrow.
        Derails threads faster than a pocket nuke.

Comment

Quoth dalesys View Post
          That's from the moment when the statues came to life. It's not a dove, it's a pigeon. Be very very grateful the moment wasn't any longer, for next she was going to crap on its head.
          Someone forgot not to blink.
          PWNADE(TM) - Serve up a glass today! | PWNZER - An act of pwnage so awesome, it's like the victim got hit by a tank.

There are only Four Horsemen of the Apocalypse because I choose to walk!

Comment

Just remember, never get into a staring contest with a statue.
            This site proves Corey Taylor right. Man really is a "four letter word."

I'm now using my Deviant Art page to post my humor.

Comment

Quoth dalesys View Post
              This statue, from that same bunch pictured in the original link, is astounded by your logic. The dog is merely disquieted by it.

Drive it like it's a county car.

Comment

Working...
              X