X
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Game show fail...

http://m.youtube.com/watch?v=qqb-j1c...%3Dqqb-j1cNPhQ

So on the tv show catch phrase, they're required to gradually reveal a catch phrase by blanking out a bunch of squares. The order in which said squares are blanked for this one however.....

Well clearly the host and the male contestant have a gutter mind...they cannot keep a straight fAce, the host especially!
    The best professors are mad scientists! -Zoom

Now queen of USSR-Land...

Stupid Game Show Answers has a channel on YouTube that features Game Show flubs. The "Snake Charmer" is on there.

In fact, it even features the Newlywed Game that spawned an urban legend in the United States. It was the answer to the question, "Where is the weirdest place you've ever gotten the urge to make whoopie?" Stupid Game Show Answers - TMI
    This site proves Corey Taylor right. Man really is a "four letter word."

I'm now using my Deviant Art page to post my humor.

Comment

Quoth catcul View Post
      Stupid Game Show Answers has a channel on YouTube that features Game Show flubs. The "Snake Charmer" is on there.
      I wonder if it includes the "zombies are black" line from Family Feud...

I do believe there was a flub down here with an episode of Hey Hey It's Saturday (variety show) which has a Gong Show-esque segment. The flub? Watch for yourself (WARNING: Video has possibly NSFW content. YMMV)

For those who can't access the video:

The Gong Show-esque segment was known as "Red Faces" and consisted of Red Symons (the guitarist? from an Aussie band called Skyhooks) along with two other "guests" who would vary from week to week. They would judge acts and score them out of 10. Red had the power of the Gong and was also notorious for giving low scores.

During this particular segment, a quartet of people dressed in Power Rangers costumes (Mighty Morphin era ) performed a very cheesy dance number. They were gonged about 30-45 seconds in, but the knob on the end of the mallet flew off, hit one of the female guests in the back of the head and landed on the floor in the studio. (it was padded)

There was also the infamous "Jackson Jive" segment (which was immediately slammed for resembling Blackface-I will put it up if requested) and my personal favourite albeit minor flub: one of the guests on the show YEARS back was an author. Throughout Red Faces, he did his score on his BOOK. Unfortunately the number happened to be a 9. So he was forced to give the acts a six or a 9 as he went on .
      The best professors are mad scientists! -Zoom

Now queen of USSR-Land...

Comment

Working...
      X