Collapse
This topic is closed.
X
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Eevie, it's true. Harpys everywhere this last few weeks. I would love to see a bass squirt someone. That should be put on film.
    "Is it hot in here to you? It's very warm, isn't it?"--Nero, probably

Comment

I know it's common. Still had to vent however. Those women were the worst I've had yet. So it felt good to type everything out.
      Some people just need a high five...

In the face with the back of a chair....

Comment

Quoth sms001 View Post
        SO stolen, and I already have two circumstances to use it in.
        That actually came from That 70s Show. One of the best lines from that series.
        I don't have an attitude problem. You have a perception problem.
        My LiveJournal
        A page we can all agree with!

Comment

Awww, Eevie, me not being the type of person to offer cookies & hugs, I'll just be the one who offers to slap the skin off that bitch's face for you. I'm the fierce one. Grrrr...
          Here Mr Customer, let me pull that out of my arse for you!

Comment

I have a spare Saltwater Crocodile (Saltie) minion that needs a new home. Would you like her? They make excellent guard pets, and you could put up a sign that you're trying to grow the biggest ever known and that she needs fresh meat daily. All unattended children and special snowflakes will be given to her.

That would sort the little buggers out . . . . .

Comment

Quoth Eevie View Post
              All of these fish can be rather territorial and will defend themselves if they feel the need. The catfish have actually bitten a guest and the only reason they didn't press charges were because there are signs EVERYWHERE, they'd have no case against us. The freshwater bass have actually spit at people who've reached into the tanks before. THAT was fun to watch seeing as our fish have excellent aim, they land dead center in the forehead every time.
              Not fish, but birds...

There was a feed-the-lorikeets thing going on in a bird park in Cornwall while I was on me hols once, and they were festooned with signs too. Birds may bite! They probably won't (an odd caveat but I suspect it was to get paranoid parents to let their kids have some fun) but they might!

So I go in, get a cup of nectar and was immediately accosted by a crowd of rainbow-coloured burdbags, one of which clamped down hard on my finger... a bit drippy I went back into the shed where the keepers were, got a plaster, and their faces were all 'ogod please don't sue us O.o' but all I said? 'Can I have more nectar please!'
              "...Muhuh? *blink-blink* >_O *roll over* ZZZzzz......"

Comment

Not to mention sheep. When I was young, my mother took me to a petting zoo at the local "end of summer" fair. You could buy an ice-cream cone full of animal feed at the entrance, and there were gumball-type vending machines inside for more. One machine was missing the little flap, and there was a sheep standing near it. My mother (quite substantial) saw the sheep, anticipated what it was planning, and braced herself before buying feed from the machine. Even so, as soon as the food dropped, the sheep pushed her out of the way and ate it all.
                Any fool can piss on the floor. It takes a talented SC to shit on the ceiling.

Comment

Quoth SongsOfDragons View Post
                  So I go in, get a cup of nectar and was immediately accosted by a crowd of rainbow-coloured burdbags, one of which clamped down hard on my finger... a bit drippy I went back into the shed where the keepers were, got a plaster, and their faces were all 'ogod please don't sue us O.o' but all I said? 'Can I have more nectar please!'
                  Yup. In junior high, we had a parakeet in a cage in biology class. One day, one of the other students let the bird out of it's cage and since the both wings were clipped, it was able to fly/glide across the room. I happened to be standing in the aisle where it was headed, put my hands up and somehow closed my hands around it in such a way that I caused it's wings to fold as I caught it. Without breaking the wings. I will never be able to pull that off again. EVER.

So, of course, I got bit for my trouble. I guess it must have seemed bad to the others (it got me in the thumb joint, a bit of blood, but not that bad) but all I did was grip it with one and and with the other, grabbed my emery board out of my backpack and filed the beak down to proper shape. Heck, it was helping by biting the emery! I told the teacher what to get for it's cage to help with the beak as I put it back in the cage and dropped the cover over it to let it rest. Poor thing.

Washed my hands in the sink, slipped one of my band aids on (hey, I was a clutz. A prepared clutz) and went right on with class. *shrug* I raised parakeets. I knew what I was getting into. When I told my mom what happened she was just amused. I'd gotten worse just folding papers!
                  If I make no sense, I apologize. I'm constantly interrupted by an actual toddler.

Comment

Quoth Eevie View Post
                    "Well, you need to learn that children are people, too!"
                    "Of course, you're right! I forgot that distinction, and that you're a person until you're an employee in front of two self righteous c*nts. How silly of me. Would you care for a complimentary douching? We have a homeless guy come in on holidays."

I can't believe I haven't been fired from more jobs than I have...my filter has worn very thin over the years.
                    "That's too bad. Hospitals aren't fun to fight through."
                    "What IS fun to fight through?"
                    "Gardens. Electronics shops. Antique stores, but only if they're classy."

Comment

I'm so sorry, that's awful. to you and a to those bitches. Not calling them harpies, calling them what they are!

So your manager just let them abuse you and make you cry and just stood there, or what? Ugh. He deserves a too! The reason people act like this is because managers and corporations allow it!
                      "So, if you wanna put places like that outta business, just stop being so rock-chewingly stupid." ~ Raudf, 9/19/13

Comment

Quoth Peppergirl View Post
                        So your manager just let them abuse you and make you cry and just stood there, or what? Ugh. He deserves a too! The reason people act like this is because managers and corporations allow it!
                        No, the manager who was there at the time, not only has she only been a manager for only a week, but she was trying to deal with SC1's problem (and was getting yelled at almost as bad as I was from what I could hear) while I dealt with SC2. Manager 2 came long after they were both gone. No, the only thing that was done wrong was Manager 2 not getting there before the damage had been done to both me and Manager 1. Although I wish he could have heard the things said. Otherwise they would not have been known as "grumpy people" as he called them, but the utter bitches that they were.

Although, I hope this doesn't become TOO regular... I've noticed I tend to be a little more flex with my wallet whenever I've dealt with a bad SC. This time around I bought Wreck-It-Ralph. The 2 disk special with DVD and Blu-Ray... And I don't own a Blu-Ray player....
                        Some people just need a high five...

In the face with the back of a chair....

Comment

from me too. Soon you'll have the fishies trained so that whenever a nasty SC comes along,they notice 'our Eevie girl is in trouble.We must defend her' and get ready to leap,bite,sting and stab the horrid customer.If only...

And I'm Aspies too. We rock. Our world is just different-normal is boring...
                          The Copyright Monster has made me tell you that my avatar is courtesy of the wonderful Alice XZ.And you don't want to annoy the Copyright Monster.

Comment

Quoth wolfie View Post
                            Please tell me that you have stonefish on display - or that the pihrannas hadn't been fed in days.
                            Ohhh, how I love the way you think.
                            If anyone breaks the three pint rule, they'll be running all night to the pisser and back.

Comment

Carnation Instant Bitch <snicker>

The Aquarium in Mystic had a play with the water critters tank in the kids place - it had horseshoe crabs, little skates, scallops, some kinds of little crabs and such. When we had a roomie that worked there on the second shift as maintenance I used to take him dinner and we would have scallop squirt gun fights I kept asking if I could bring a few pounds of butter and sort out their lobster overpopulation problem At the time they had a 16 POUND lobster back in the lab. You know how big that guy was?! I really wanted an evening alone with him and a kitchen

Yes I know that a lobster than big would be tough, but can you just imagine the rich broth from the shells, and the chowder I could make with him? I could probably manage soup for 30 people from just him! And if the meat is chopped finely, it isn't tough any more!
                              EVE Online: 99% of the time you sit around waiting for something to happen, but that 1% of action is what hooks people like crack, you don't get interviewed by the BBC for a WoW raid.

Comment

Eevie,if you see Accounting Drone anywhere near your aquarium, defend the lobsters with your life. Have security frisk her for flavoured butters and a small knife-and-fork set....
                                The Copyright Monster has made me tell you that my avatar is courtesy of the wonderful Alice XZ.And you don't want to annoy the Copyright Monster.

Comment

Working...
                                X