This topic is closed.
X
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Inconsiderate entitled lady coughs on my arm *ugh*

Man. I just got back from a local mom and pop mini market and was paying for some things. A lady just waltzes into the store and *tries* to interrupt my transaction and crowd me out. I'm a take no BS type of guy and that wasn't happening. There's only one small counter and she just camps up right next to me.

Anyways she actually cut the guy behind me but he didn't say anything. She starts asking for some liquor and cigars and the guy is still checking out my order. Then in the middle of that she covers her mouth to cough, only polite thing she did, but the air still hit my bare arm (wearing a t-shirt) . No spit thankfully just air but still. I would normally say something but my parents always told me sometimes just leave some things alone. She was lucky the first thing that came to my mind was my parents voices in my head. When I got home I immediately scrubbed my arm down.

As a matter of fact, I almost got into a fight in a formation during basic training back when I was in the military years ago. Drill Sgt. had to separate me and the guy because my drill thought I was going to kick the guys' ass. I'm not a big guy but I can't deal with stuff like that. Guy coughed right on the back of my neck and I went livid. Drill Sgt thought it was funny I was about to go off on the guy but fully understood why and ate into him. Anyways some people.
    Last edited by Willis; 12-08-2013, 09:06 PM.

From the title, I was expecting something more like this: http://dilbert.com/strips/comic/1989-11-27/

Comment

Quoth Argus View Post
      From the title, I was expecting something more like this: http://dilbert.com/strips/comic/1989-11-27/
      Wishful thinking unfortunately I wasn't even mad at the lady for some reason just in disbelief of her rudeness.

Comment

Working...
      X