X
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• A waste of...electrons?

Dear work,

While I love my job and I am very glad that rostering is handled by head office rather than on a location-by-location basis (primarily*), this concerns the amount of emails you have sent me in regards to the school holidays.

In short, if my roster has not changed for the school holidays, you only need to send me ONE EMAIL. ONE.
    NOT three emails, two of which were sent within an hour of each other!

Thank you!

*-managers at sites can only add on extras depending on numbers. If you aren't needed, then head office will inform you, not the boss. Managers at sites can add you onto the roster if they need extras.
    The best professors are mad scientists! -Zoom

Now queen of USSR-Land...

Quoth fireheart View Post
    In short, if my roster has not changed for the school holidays, you only need to send me ONE EMAIL. ONE.
    NOT three emails, two of which were sent within an hour of each other!
    "I have 8 different bosses right now. Whenever I make a mistake, I have 8 different people telling me about it..."
    Aerodynamics are for people who can't build engines. --Enzo Ferrari

Comment

Quoth protege View Post
      "I have 8 different bosses right now. Whenever I make a mistake, I have 8 different people telling me about it..."
      Actually that DOES feel like the case sometimes!

I've covered a number of schools and I keep having to remember that routines change between them. The boss at the second school I covered at (aside from my main site) outright stated to me "I am always having to tell the guys that come over from <main site> that you do not need to prepare 4 plates of food, you only need to prepare ONE." (we provide fruit/veg for the kiddies and a non-fruit snack, which can be anything from Doritos to Rice cakes. Because of the numbers at <main site> we split the kids up into age groups hence the need to prepare 4 plates of food. At all the other sites, usually only one plate is needed)
      The best professors are mad scientists! -Zoom

Now queen of USSR-Land...

Comment

Working...
      X