Collapse
This topic is closed.
X
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

There is only one occasion where I will open a box (with permission), and that's when I'm buying a keyboard, it has to 'feel' right when I type else I get narked...
    A PSA, if I may, as well as another.

Comment

Quoth crazylegs View Post
      There is only one occasion where I will open a box (with permission), and that's when I'm buying a keyboard, it has to 'feel' right when I type else I get narked...
      yea mine has to feel good I can get use to any keyboard but that doesnt mean i like the dell cheapos my college use with low-mid range dells they buy 500 at a time

Comment

i have opened bowes but for specif reasons and unless what i oiend was damagaed i always buy it,
        Glass wear, toys, sets, gifty things and the like.
        I rarely buy them but when i do i want to double check that the lotion set im buying is complete (some women/shop lifter like to go into little pre box sets and take out items. So sometimes to find a complete set you have to look)

Comment

Quoth Apathy View Post
          So J

Of course, we had a metric fuckton in the back, but you know.

Isn't this sentence a kind of universal oxymoron around here?
          I was not hired to respond to those voices.

Comment

Quoth Evil Queen View Post
            ...I open boxes in stores... but I always buy the product I open.
            I agree.

I always thought it was best for you to open the box before you purchased, to make sure everything is in there, etc.

I never really open boxes in the store though, I haven't gotten myself into the habit, but I've heard horror stories of people buying an item (sealed in the box) and getting something entirely different or its missing a part and then not being able to return it because of that fact ...
            This area is left blank for a reason.

Comment

I'll open boxes too. Mostly of breakable stuff, just to make sure it's not broken.

We get the box openers mostly during Christmas time, wanting to inspect the Lemax houses... Fine with me.

I hate the ones who unfold all the tee-shirts in tee-shirt aisle. WTF? The blue youth small and the green youth small ARE THE SAME SIZE.
              you are = you're. not "your".

Comment

Working...
              X