This topic is closed.
X
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Right back at you sir.

This happened just happened Sunday. I had to customers (including the one I was waiting on) in my line and my coworker was doing a woman's lottery order. Instead of getting in line this old guy in a suit came up to the side of the counter.

ME: Alphaboi
    OSG: Old suit guy
    NC: Normal customer
    C2: 2nd customer in line
    CW: Coworker
    LW: Lottery woman

ME: (ringing up NC's order)
    OSG: I want $15 on pump 3.
    ME: Sir, the line's over hear (points toward the guy behind NC)
    OSG: Oh, shove it up your ass! (flips me off and storms out)
    NC: What's his problem?
    ME: (as he's walking back to his car I hit the intercom and say in my nicest possible voice) Right back at you sir!
    NC, C2, CW, LW, & Me: (start laughing)
    Mon aƩroglisseur est plein des anguilles!"

One time a customer complained that I swore at her. The manager looked at the video, which revealed this exchange:

SC: F*** YOU!
    Me: Same to you ma'am.

The manager laughed, and didn't even tell me to be careful when saying stuff like that.

Comment

That happened a lot at the gas station.

Someone would be fetching money out of their wallet/purse and some random fucktard would run into the store and try to throw money at me or try to shove money in my face....it's like have you ever heard of a line, or do you really think you're that important?
      You really need to see a neurologist. - Wagegoth

Comment

Quoth alphaboi View Post
        OSG: Oh, shove it up your ass!
        "Sorry Sir, we only pump Gass here."
        "All I've ever learned from love was how to shoot somebody who out-drew ya"

Comment

What's wrong with paying at the pump? Just swipe the car at the pump, hit some buttons, pump your gas, and take off. I love it. No waiting in long as lines with hordes of lottery-hungry people.

Comment

Around here, the equivalent of "F**k you" would litterally translate to "Go and get f**ked" or even "Go and get buttf**ked". A female friend of mine who used to work as tech support for an ISP would often get the line and loved replying with : "With pleasure, Sir. But not by you."
            "I am not able rightly to apprehend the kind of confusion of ideas that could provoke such a question."

Comment

Working...
            X