Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

The Spawn of Satan likes to dine under the Golden Arches....

Collapse
This topic is closed.
X
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Pfft you're never too old to play in the PlayPlace......
    You really need to see a neurologist. - Wagegoth

Comment

BigBird I love your kids.

(I know, the world is ending, right?)
      Ridiculous 2009 Predictions: Evil Queen will beat Martha Stewart to death with a muffin pan. All hail Evil Queen! (Some things don't need elaboration.....) -- Jester

Ridiculous 2010 Predictions: Evil Queen, after escaping prison for last years prediction, goes out and waffle irons Rachel Ray to death. -- SG15Z

Ridiculous 2011 Prediction: Evil Queen will beat Gordon Ramsay over the head with a cast-iron skillet. -- FireHeart

Comment

Quoth Evil Queen View Post
        BigBird I love your kids.

(I know, the world is ending, right?)

Thanks, I love them too!

Comment

I just want to drop a note in the thread for the benefit of you guys here.

This thread is about the parent in the OP. Any parenting tips that you wish to dispense can be done via PM, and any debates in parenting styles that you want to have came be fascilitated at www.fratching.com.
          I pray for the strength to change what I can, the inability to change what I can't, and the incapacity to tell the difference -Calvin, Calvin & Hobbes

Being a pessimist and cynical wouldn't be so bad if I wasn't right so often!

Comment

Why yes, I do like to dine at Mickey D's. But only on occasion.

If I behaved like that, my parents would just haul me right home and spank me right into next week.

In fact, that is what happened when my mom took me to the county fair when I was 6 or 7 and just behaved like a holy terror all day, begging for games and rides, not wanting to hold my mom's hand, running off on my own way and barging in front of other kids on rides.

Mom took me home, gave me a whale of a spanking, and banished me to my room for the rest of the day and night. I was only allowed out to eat dinner.

She took me back to the county fair the next day and I was on my best behavior. I didn't want to know what was in store for me if I misbehaved again.
            Knowledge is power. Power corrupts. Study hard. Be evil.

"I never said I wasn't a horrible person."--Me, almost daily

Comment

IPF, let's go to McDonalds and play in the PlayPlace and scare all the kids away.

I'll push you down the slide!

Comment

Quoth Irving Patrick Freleigh View Post
                Why yes, I do like to dine at Mickey D's. But only on occasion.
                I spawned Irv?!

That explains soooo much. Except the fact that he's older then me.
                Ridiculous 2009 Predictions: Evil Queen will beat Martha Stewart to death with a muffin pan. All hail Evil Queen! (Some things don't need elaboration.....) -- Jester

Ridiculous 2010 Predictions: Evil Queen, after escaping prison for last years prediction, goes out and waffle irons Rachel Ray to death. -- SG15Z

Ridiculous 2011 Prediction: Evil Queen will beat Gordon Ramsay over the head with a cast-iron skillet. -- FireHeart

Comment

Quoth blas87 View Post
                  IPF, let's go to McDonalds and play in the PlayPlace and scare all the kids away.

I'll push you down the slide!
                  I'd probably break it.

You wanna know what scares kids? An entire group of college students converging on Charles E. Fromage for an end-of-the-semester college newspaper party.

I set a record on the Whack-A-Mole game that, to my knowledge, still stands.
                  Knowledge is power. Power corrupts. Study hard. Be evil.

"I never said I wasn't a horrible person."--Me, almost daily

Comment

Satan sure gets around, we have one of his spawn in our area too.

One night at one of those play places we were the only one's out there when a dad and 3 boys came in. The boys were ok but not very careful. My daughter was on a climbing thing which was quite wide enough for more than one child when the boys were setting up to push one of them down it, right in her direction. Seeing what they were about to do I mentioned to the dad that, "they aren't going to do that with her there, right?". I mean it was common sense to me but the dad told them to quit and about 5 minutes later, as they were leaving, left a parting shot of, "There you go, private play ground". (asshole) Apparently I should have left the boys alone to do damage to my daughter or given them the "private play ground" by moving my kid out of their way ASAP.

Some parents should have been licensed.

"You'd feel a Hell of a lot better if you'd just rip into the occasional customer."
                    ~Clerks

Comment

In Hyannis I've seen little terrors abound. I was getting a little pick me up at our McDonalds on Rte 132, and this little kid was having a fit about how he didn't get what he ordered. So, what did he do? He threw his happy meal ALL over the floor, and screamed in the shriek of doom. What did his parents do? they went and got him what he requested.

God, if I acted like that, I would've died right then and there, saving my mothe the trouble. My dad on the other hand, would've stayed quiet.
                      Your neck is 7 and a half feet wide and 4 and a half feet tall. Your shoulders are also around 4 and a half feet wide. Your butt is 4 feet wide and your arms are around 3 feet long-gravekeeper

Comment

Yanno there was actually a time in this fair land when children had a healthy respect for their parents. Because they knew that when Mom or Dad said "you are about 5 seconds away from a spanking if you do not do what I asked of you" that they were indeed gonna witness Mom or Dad open that can of whoop ass and their butt was gonna burn.
                        I see kids back talk their parents nowadays. That would have been suicide when I was a kid. I have seen parents plead and whine to their demon spawn to "please do this for mommy" pffft. My Momma would have tanned my backside. No pleading with me. No begging me to behave. No bribes of candy. I knew what would happen to me if I defied her.
                        Way too many parents don't parent any longer. They try to be their kid's best pal. Kids need boundaries and they need to experience what happens when those boundaries are breached.
                        Fir referene I was born in 1957, so my early childhood happened in the 60's and I had a SAHM.

Comment

Texasbelle, what's a SAHM?

That kid, those kids in those stories...I'm never having kids. EVER. They'd be little hellions. Worse yet I'd be right there with them wrecking havoc.

I pity the world. I really do.
                          Now a member of that alien race called Management.

Yeah, you see that right. Pink. Harness.

Comment

I'm not having kids either, ever.

My pets are just happy to eat and have stuff to play with.

Comment

Stay At Home Mom =SAHM

Comment

BigBird, I love your kids and they sound just like mine! Witnessed a 4 yr old boy in the Dollar Tree throwing an absolute fit over how his grandma hadn't got him enough stuff for his b-day party or some such, how he wanted more candy.....throwing himself on the floor, hitting, etc. I tried not to look, poor Grandma looked exhausted, but my 3 kids all stopped and stared at the kid, saying things to each other like "Wow" "That's just stupid?" "Why doesn't his mommy spank him?" And very loudly told me how they thought he needed a spanking and no presents. I love my kids. (And my daughter is 4 and was the loudest one in saying that he was a bad boy).
                                ...how do used tampons attract thieves? ---Sleepwalker

Chickens are Asexual!

Comment

Working...
                                X