This topic is closed.
X
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

So apparently I moved from the armpit to the wang...that explains a lot
    "I was only LOOKING, I didn't mean to enter my card's CVV and actually ORDER! REFUND ME RIGHT NOW!!"

Comment

And I live in America's hand.... literally, too-- when you ask someone from my state where we live (well, my half of the state anyway) we point at our hands.

Comment

A lovely state known to be Wild and Wonderful, Moon?
        My NaNo page

My author blog

Comment

Quoth Moon
          And I live in America's hand.... literally, too-- when you ask someone from my state where we live (well, my half of the state anyway) we point at our hands.
          My dad's home state. He went to school in the part not your hand.
          Driver Picks the Music, Shotgun Shuts His Cakehole.
          Supernatural 9-13-05 to forever

Comment

Quoth patiokitty View Post
            All of those are located in BC - I've lived in Chilliwack and been through the other two. Tsawwassen and Nanaimo both have ferry terminals - Tsawwassen is on the mainland and Nanaimo is on Vancouver Island. It's sort of odd that they'd be coming up at US...but perhaps whoever is inputting them isn't checking to make sure to change the country code?
            *blink*

Well howdy, neighbour. As in, I moved to Nova Scotia FROM Chilliwack. My brothers and their families still live there.
            What colour is the sky in your world and how high of a dosage do you need before it turns back to blue? --Gravekeeper

Comment

Quoth dalesys View Post
              Damn!

No wonder my pores are enlarged! - U. Sam
              Would that make Mt St Helens a pimple that popped?
              Seshat's self-help guide:
              1. Would you rather be right, or get the result you want?
              2. If you're consistently getting results you don't want, change what you do.
              3. Deal with the situation you have now, however it occurred.
              4. Accept the consequences of your decisions.

"All I want is a pretty girl, a decent meal, and the right to shoot lightning at fools." - Anders, Dragon Age.

Comment

Quoth Seshat View Post
                Would that make Mt St Helens a pimple that popped?
                More of a boil that someone left unlanced too long--or a hemmeroid. An oil well that suddenly goes gusher would fit the pimple example better.
                The Rich keep getting richer because they keep doing what it was that made them rich. Ditto the Poor.
                "Hy kan tell dey is schmot qvestions, dey is makink my head hurt."
                Hoc spatio locantur.

Comment

Working...
                X