• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Quoth Becks

You forgot to mention his cat.
    Oh shit!
    *makes offering to The Most Holy Feline of Our Lord*
    Driver Picks the Music, Shotgun Shuts His Cakehole.
    Supernatural 9-13-05 to forever

Comment

Quoth dragon_wings View Post
      All hail Gravekeeper, our Wise and Merciful Lord! *bows low in supplication*
      All hail Gravekeeper and his glorious new regime.
      Sincerely, little girl
      To right the countless wrongs of our days... We shine this light of true redemption, that this place may become as paradise...Oh, what a wonderful world such would be...

Comment

Quoth Gravekeeper View Post
        Though if reincarnation isn't linear, and this is my pushiment for future events, then you do realise that means I will likely cause some sort of catastrophic culling of the human race in the future. >.>
        Hmmm...Genghis? Napoleon? Adolf? Josef? Alexander? Head Inquisitioner? Nero? Charlemagne? Saladin? Sun Tzu?

"The Customer Is Always Right...But The Bartender Decides Who Is
        Still A Customer."

Comment

I’m sure you’re a lovely gentlemen, but the mental image I’m getting from your voice does not look good in flared women’s jeans.

Flannel, snow pants, a shotgun and a crazed glint in the eye that is the last thing several hitchhikers ever saw, sure. But flared jeans? No, no I don’t think so. I don’t think you have the hips to pull it off in all honesty.
          "I'm a lumberjack and I'm OK . . . "

I Mean They're All The Same, Right?

( Trying to help find a translator for a stranded passenger, long story, don't ask ;p )

Me: “And what language did they need?”
          SC: “Oh it was…..Cantonese? Vietnamese? Japanese? Just get me something Asian.”
          Uhm. Yeah. Let's think this through.

Hello in Japanese: Konichiwa
          Hello in Korean: An nyeong ha shimnika
          Hello in Cantonese: Ni Hao

Yeah. They're really similar . . . .

Considering where they choose to perform and their disinterested in personal grooming, I would like to officially submit “Hobo Mojo”.
          I kinda like that actually.

Me: “And what colour would you like?”
          SC: “Christ Indalow”
          Well, it is the right time of year for that color . . . .

They offered me an exchange, but I already ordered the best chair they had so there wasn't really anything else I could exchange it for.
          Really sorry to hear about your back. Hope you're feeling better.

However, I never buy a chair I haven't sat in first . . . due to my also having a bad back

Quoth Brojekk View Post
          Isn't Richmond in Virginia? That's kind of far from Vancouver.
          That was my first thought. But hey, they're both north of something so if one got snow, they both must have, right?

Quoth fireheart View Post
          First the spanking! And then the oral sex!

ORAL SEX!!!!!

Though if reincarnation isn't linear, and this is my pushiment for future events, then you do realise that means I will likely cause some sort of catastrophic culling of the human race in the future. >.>
          I'm sorry. What's the problem again? Why are you being punished?

Quoth Jester View Post
          Hmmm...Genghis? Napoleon? Adolf? Josef? Alexander? Head Inquisitioner? Nero? Charlemagne? Saladin? Sun Tzu?
          Future events. Those all happened in the past.
          They say that God only gives us what we can handle. Apparently, God thinks I'm a bad ass.

Comment

Damn it,you're right. He did posit that he may have, in the future, caused some massive culling of the human race. But then, if he is being punished for something he did in another life, we cannot ignore the possibility that it was in the past, so my examples stand. And not just for the possibility of a past misspent life, but also as parallels for a future life of evil doings, since we cannot, by definition, yet know who the tyrants and despots of the future will be, or what they will be called.

"The Customer Is Always Right...But The Bartender Decides Who Is
            Still A Customer."

Comment

Quoth Jester View Post
              Damn it,you're right. He did posit that he may have, in the future, caused some massive culling of the human race. But then, if he is being punished for something he did in another life, we cannot ignore the possibility that it was in the past, so my examples stand. And not just for the possibility of a past misspent life, but also as parallels for a future life of evil doings, since we cannot, by definition, yet know who the tyrants and despots of the future will be, or what they will be called.
              I might be slightly sleep deprived, but now I'm thinking of something along the lines of Mecha-Hitler versus Robo-Stalin in an epic battle over Europe. Only for both of them to be defeated by Cyborg Genghis Khan.

Comment

Quoth Scorpodael View Post
                I might be slightly sleep deprived, but now I'm thinking of something along the lines of Mecha-Hitler versus Robo-Stalin in an epic battle over Europe. Only for both of them to be defeated by Cyborg Genghis Khan.
                Not the Khan. Hannibal and his mech-elephants. Because I like the idea of mechanized elephant cavalry, that's why. And they'll have laser-beam eyes, just so that anything that didn't get stomped into bits can be vaporized.

You're way too conservative with your imagination, Scorpodael. Be extravagant, go way out there. It's the only way to survive.
                What colour is the sky in your world and how high of a dosage do you need before it turns back to blue? --Gravekeeper

Comment

Quoth mharbourgirl View Post
                  Not the Khan. Hannibal and his mech-elephants. Because I like the idea of mechanized elephant cavalry, that's why. And they'll have laser-beam eyes, just so that anything that didn't get stomped into bits can be vaporized.
                  Llllaaaazeer beams! *puts pinky to corner of mouth*
                  They say that God only gives us what we can handle. Apparently, God thinks I'm a bad ass.

Comment

Welcome back, Gravekeeper, you've been missed.

The velociraptors thank you for thinking of them.

Comment

Quoth Panacea View Post
                      However, I never buy a chair I haven't sat in first . . . due to my also having a bad back
                      I never buy a chair I haven't sat in because I'm fat and exceede the weight limit of most chairs - if I buy something sight unseen, it's likely to break within week.
                      Life: Reality TV for deities. - dalesys

Comment

Quoth Panacea View Post
                        Future events. Those all happened in the past.

The Master. (as in, Dr Who's 'The Master')
                        Seshat's self-help guide:
                        1. Would you rather be right, or get the result you want?
                        2. If you're consistently getting results you don't want, change what you do.
                        3. Deal with the situation you have now, however it occurred.
                        4. Accept the consequences of your decisions.

"All I want is a pretty girl, a decent meal, and the right to shoot lightning at fools." - Anders, Dragon Age.

Comment

GK is going to reincarnate as a Time Lord? ... Awesome!

Comment

Quoth MoonCat View Post
                            All we ever got here is some idiot with an accordion. He only knew one song: "Happy Birthday To You." He would just change the words to Happy Mother's Day, Happy Easter, whatever...Oh wait, he did know one other song. "Easter Bonnet." He only knew the first verse, though.
                            One of our permanent station fixtures is a guy with a saxophone, who plays a bizarre and hilarious off-key medley for commuters. So far, I can identify Happy Birthday (I didn't know that could be done off-key), Here Comes The Bride, Chopin's Funeral March, and a few others.

He did make a valiant attempt at the Ghostbusters theme one day after seeing the patch on my jacket; I had to give him a buck or two for trying (it was still slightly off-key, but recognizable and dare I say not bad).
                            "I am quite confident that I do exist."
                            "Excuse me, I'm making perfect sense. You're just not keeping up." The Doctor

Comment

Quoth Scorpodael View Post
                              GK is going to reincarnate as a Time Lord? ... Awesome!
                              Ooo!! Ooo!!! I got dibs on being a Companion!

Comment

Quoth Panacea View Post
                                Ooo!! Ooo!!! I got dibs on being a Companion!
                                You realize that we were talking about GK becoming the Master, right?

Comment

Working...
                                X