Collapse
This topic is closed.
X
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Oh, sure, she should absolutely get a refund.

Just like those hilarious customers of mine should get their beer for only a dollar, or shots for free, because, you know, they're cool and shit.

It's no different than the people who eat their entire meal and then want a discount, or the whole meal free, since the food "wasn't that good." Clearly they deserve it as well.

And let's not forget those wonderful people who feel their car shouldn't be towed for parking in a private lot without the proper permit, because, after all, they're "from out of town." These guys deserve a break, people!

And this commentary wouldn't be complete without saying that yes, those really wonderful people who just HAPPEN to be under 21 should still get a drink at my bar, even though they can't provide proper ID, just because, ya know, they won't tell anyone, man.

Are you people all so heartless and jaded that you can't see that this woman, that these people, are suffering, and really do deserve the minor things they are requesting of us?

It's like I don't even know you folks anymore. You've changed. You're not the CSers I remember falling in love with. *sniff* You're so....cold.

Excuse me. I need to go now. I need some alone time. *sob*

"The Customer Is Always Right...But The Bartender Decides Who Is
    Still A Customer."

Comment

Quoth Jester View Post
      Excuse me. I need to go now. I need some alone time. *sob*
      Oh, no! Jester has used sarcasm so much that he is actually starting to believe it's true!

MEDIC!

SC
      "...four of his five wits went halting off, and now is the whole man governed with one..." W. Shakespeare, Much Ado About Nothing Act I, Sc I

Do you like Shakespeare? Join us The Globe Theater!

Comment

Quoth EricKei View Post
        Ah, yes, I've heard about those roving biker gangs [....] Silver Schwinns....
        The only ones that are worse than them, are the ones that ride the Huffy Davidsons!

Mike
        Meow.........

Comment

Working...
        X