Collapse
This topic is closed.
X
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Wolfe growls and nods. "This land..it is an abomination! Burn it, then burn the ashes. The land cries out in pain from whatever this Broven did to it."
    Engaged to the amazing Marmalady. She is my Silver Dragon, shining as bright as the sun. I her Black Dragon (though good honestly), dark as night..fierce and strong.

Comment

sarlon's grin grows broader grabbing 2 handfuls of crystals from her pockets. then begins chanting tossing each crystal into the air, each hovering around her each flashing in conjuntion with her words, sarlon's hands outstretched to either side of her.

with a final word, she swiftly raises her hands above her head with a loud clap, each crystal around her shattering, then shoves her hands out infront of her as if pushing away a great force, unseen to anyone.

there followed a terrific explosion of fire from the middle of the copse of wood, reaching high into the air and expanding outwards...sarlon pausing to catch her breath.

"now THATS a fire..." she says with a broad grin.
      It is by snark alone I set my mind in motion. It is by the juice of the coffee bean that thoughts acquire 'tude, the lips acquire mouthiness, the glares become a warning.

Comment

Ananda, a bit breathless (mostly surprise), says "Death knight... hurts people like healer don't?", recalling her lessons from the days before. "Kill her with fire too?" There's only a slight tone of levity in her voice.
        "Is it the lie that keeps you sane? Is this the lie that keeps you sane?What is it?Can it be?Ought it to exist?"
        "...and may it be that I cleave to the ugly truth, rather than the beautiful lie..."

Comment

Amy shakes her head. "Depends on if she has her sword or not. If so .. she can dispel any spell." she looks at the fire elemental summoned by Sarlon. "We do have one advantage here..Lastrius' artifacts won't work at full strength. They are good aligned."

Broven looks at the huge fire elemental that Sarlon summoned. "You are not the only one attuned to the elements." He invokes a prayer to one of the dark gods of the forest..and the ground starts shaking..it cracks open and a stone fist first emerges from the crevice. Small rocks falling from the surface of it, something resembling a moving humanoid mountain thrusts its way from the land. The two behemoths clash, dirt and fire going everywhere.

The female growls. "You like fire...here..have some fire" one of her eyes glows, and the area in front of the group is rocked by a huge rolling ball of fire. It seems to flow around some sort of invisible dome, and you see Amy holding out a holy symbol. The other female curses and growls. "Cursed priest."
          Last edited by Mytical; 09-12-2011, 11:26 PM.
          Engaged to the amazing Marmalady. She is my Silver Dragon, shining as bright as the sun. I her Black Dragon (though good honestly), dark as night..fierce and strong.

Comment

Sarlon watches the enormous earthen thing attack the fire creature she had summoned, then smirks and her eyes go out of focus for a moment, her eyes darting back and forth as if she was rapidly reading a book infront of her that only she could see.

her grin broadens as they stop suddenly, and then with the butt of her staff draws a perfect circle around herself, which glows briefly for a half second, then more crystals come out as sarlon mummers strange words again tossing each crystal into the air around her, none going outside of the circle she drew around herself. with a word and a shout she nudges the circle around her maring the line, and another loud explosion from within the forest engulfs much around it...even more so then the spell to summon the elemental.
            It is by snark alone I set my mind in motion. It is by the juice of the coffee bean that thoughts acquire 'tude, the lips acquire mouthiness, the glares become a warning.

Comment

Wolfe moves forward. "A fire needs three things to flourish. A source of ignition, which our companion has supplied, fuel which your elemental can supply.." the wind starts picking up .. blowing from behind Wolfe toward the battling elementals "and oxygen."

The fire elemental seems to grow slightly, while the earth elemental seems to be suffering.

Comment

Ananda nods, and adds, "So fire is good for this guy... maybe for the death knight... is there anyone else who might show up and surprise us, or do we not need a lookout or contingency plan for that?"
                "Is it the lie that keeps you sane? Is this the lie that keeps you sane?What is it?Can it be?Ought it to exist?"
                "...and may it be that I cleave to the ugly truth, rather than the beautiful lie..."

Comment

Amy shakes her head. "Too open of a space, if they had any allies in the trees, there isn't much left but a smoking crater there. I think these two are our only foes..but trust me .. that is enough. Let me try to handle Lass, maybe her being undead will give me a chance. Focus on Broven..all of you together might take him down."

She says a quick prayer, and then charges Lastrius before Lass can get too prepared.

Comment

Working...
                  X