X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Woman is suing StarBucks

For $5 Million dollars for:

Putting TOO MUCH ice in her coffee
    I'm lost without a paddle and headed up SH*T creek.
    -- Life Sucks Then You Die.

"I'll believe corp. are people when Texas executes one."

OWIE! Rolling my eyes that hard HURTS!!!

I'm not a coffee drinker, but Starbucks has other products I like, and the nice kids behind the counter are quite accommodating about customization. She'd rather go to the hassle of playing "lawsuit lotto" than ASK to have less ice in her drink?
    "Crazy may always be open for business, but on the full moon, it has buy one get one free specials." - WishfulSpirit

"Sometimes customers remind me of zombies, but I'm pretty sure that zombies are smarter." - MelindaJoy77

Comment

What do you mean there's no ice? You mean I gotta drink this coffee hot?
      To right the countless wrongs of our days... We shine this light of true redemption, that this place may become as paradise...Oh, what a wonderful world such would be...

Comment

Oh for bloody...

You know, there's plenty of good reasons to sue Starbucks (what they do to their beans for example should qualify as a capitol crime) but this? Ugh...
        I AM the evil bastard!
        A+ Certified IT Technician

Comment

What about those of us who like to crunch the ice after we finish the coffee?

Comment

I was talking to my starbucks barista today about this. She was actually pretty vocal about it (But I've been going there forever, so she's comfortable talking to me). One of Starbucks big things is making drinks how you want them. All she had to do was say "Hey, could I get about half the amount of ice that you normally put in" and they would have done it.

Comment

Any competent judge will take one look at this case & have it thrown out for being a frivolous lawsuit. & he or she ought to place a heavy fine on that idiot for wasting the court's time.

Comment

Quoth Bright_Star View Post
                Any competent judge will take one look at this case & have it thrown out for being a frivolous lawsuit. & he or she ought to place a heavy fine on that idiot for wasting the court's time.
                THIS ^^

My sister will just scoop out excess ice with a spoon. It would never occur to her to act all offended about it.

$5 mil for something THAT stupid. Ugh. First world problems lady!
                When you start at zero, everything's progress.

Comment

Thank goodness I make my own lattes and frappes.

Comment

Working...
                  X