This topic is closed.
X
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Because storming into a store with a knife's gonna get your carpet laid

So this lady's carpet installation was delayed because the tradie's tools were stolen overnight (allegedly 'sold' by the customer).

This is one way of drawing attention to your delay

https://au.news.yahoo.com/world/a/31...15-000-refund/

Amazingly she's been released without charge.
    the end of an era is not the completion of a destiny. Momentum comes when we believe the best for the future, we keep speaking life into the future, and we commit to the future - Brian Houston

Quoth brucetiki View Post
    Amazingly she's been released without charge.
    I can understand why the carpet store is outraged at this, at the very least she should have been locked up for mental evaluation!

Comment

If I were any of the store employees, I would be pressing charges!
      “There are two novels that can change a bookish fourteen-year old’s life: The Lord of the Rings and Atlas Shrugged.
      One is a childish fantasy that often engenders a lifelong obsession with its unbelievable heroes, leading to an emotionally stunted, socially crippled adulthood, unable to deal with the real world.
      The other, of course, involves orcs." -- John Rogers

Comment

Quoth brucetiki View Post
        So this lady's carpet installation was delayed because the tradie's tools were stolen overnight (allegedly 'sold' by the customer).
        I didn't see anything in the story about the customer selling the tradesperson's tools. I was going to suggest she take her knife after the thief.
        I don't have an attitude problem. You have a perception problem.
        My LiveJournal
        A page we can all agree with!

Comment

Quoth XCashier View Post
          I didn't see anything in the story about the customer selling the tradesperson's tools. I was going to suggest she take her knife after the thief.
          I read it on one of the comments on the Facebook post for the article. Whether it's true or not I don't know (hence the allegedly).
          the end of an era is not the completion of a destiny. Momentum comes when we believe the best for the future, we keep speaking life into the future, and we commit to the future - Brian Houston

Comment

Working...
          X