Collapse
This topic is closed.
X
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

But I always grumble when I have to wear a snow glove. 'Cause it usually means I have to move the stuff.
    "I don't have to be petty. The Universe does that for me."

Comment

When you want to show a snow angel some love
      Remember always to slip on a snow glove....
      The Copyright Monster has made me tell you that my avatar is courtesy of the wonderful Alice XZ.And you don't want to annoy the Copyright Monster.

Comment

And the curtain comes down.....

I won't spoil the final strip for y'all.
        Knowledge is power. Power corrupts. Study hard. Be evil.

"I never said I wasn't a horrible person."--Me, almost daily

Comment

I'll miss it. It's the only web comic I've ever followed.
          Replace anger management with stupidity management.

Comment

Sad I didn't get to see the last strip. It isn't on Comics Kingdom any more
            Coffee should be strong, black and chewy! It should strip paint and frighten small children.

My blog Darkwynd's Musings

Comment

Did manage to find it, thanks to a helpful comment on the strip's FB page:

https://www.seattlepi.com/comics-and...il/2020-02-23/

They reran the previous strip for today.

Comics Kingdom sure didn't waste any time getting rid of my primary reason for subscribing to them, did they? Not sure I won't cancel that one. They can't manage to get Kevin & Kell into the correct YEAR, and now Retail went down the memory hole as fast as possible.
              "Crazy may always be open for business, but on the full moon, it has buy one get one free specials." - WishfulSpirit

"Sometimes customers remind me of zombies, but I'm pretty sure that zombies are smarter." - MelindaJoy77

Comment

Quoth Seanette View Post
                Comics Kingdom sure didn't waste any time getting rid of my primary reason for subscribing to them, did they? Not sure I won't cancel that one. They can't manage to get Kevin & Kell into the correct YEAR, and now Retail went down the memory hole as fast as possible.
                Norm did explain that in a tweet. They no longer have an agreement with him so they can't keep it up anymore.

https://twitter.com/normfeuti/status...44506402508801

Comment

It wasn't much, it was just someone taking down the letters above the inside mall entrance and a sign that said 'Dollar Admiral coming soon'
                  My Guide to Oblivion

"I resent the implication that I've gone mad, Sprocket."

Comment

I was gunning for a big shot of all the store employees together,even the 2006 versions popping up for a final hoorah
                    The Copyright Monster has made me tell you that my avatar is courtesy of the wonderful Alice XZ.And you don't want to annoy the Copyright Monster.

Comment

I was hoping for a little more. It felt kinda rushed or maybe how anybody would treat their last days at a job that didn't matter anymore? I dunno maybe it's just me.
                      I would have a nice day, but I have other things to do.

Comment

Quoth Arcus View Post
                        Norm did explain that in a tweet. They no longer have an agreement with him so they can't keep it up anymore.

https://twitter.com/normfeuti/status...44506402508801
                        Even so, not even waiting a frackin' week before it got pulled? Still a dick move on Comics Kingdom's part, IMHO.

Comment

Working...
                        X