X
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Happy Easter!

...to those who celebrate today.

Any plans? We had a kids egg hunt yesterday since it was supposed to rain today. Dinner at moms later.
    It was suggested that next year we have an adult hunt with mini bottles of alcohol...

Ooh that sounds like fun (the adult Easter hunt). Even though I can't drink right now. Not sure sure if we're gonna go to the service today but I kinda hope we do so we can join in on the festivities afterwards. Also hope it doesn't rain

Comment

Speaking of kiddie Easter Egg hunts:

-Former awesome coworker with a roughly 18-month-old son did the flour pawprints for him. He discovered what a mess flour can make

-A friend of mine with a kid roughly the same age did a series of little notecards around the house, which were chore-like items (i.e. have you put your clothes in the laundry, put the dishes away etc.) before she got her gifts.

-Someone else made an AWESOME cake for Good Friday. I'll see if I can get pics.
      The best professors are mad scientists! -Zoom

Now queen of USSR-Land...

Comment

Happy Easter to you too. That adult hunt does sound like it would be fun. I'm heading off to Church in a few minutes. Then it's back home to cook dinner. They're having an Easter egg hunt between services but I probably won't stay for that.
        Question authority, but raise your hand first. -Alan M. Bershowitz

Comment

Only one kid, so no Easter eggs or hunt, but he will get a nice Easter basket.

Got the ham in the crockpot now for Easter lunch. Also making scalloped potatoes and corn, with muffins for dessert.

Happy Easter, everybody!
          I don't have an attitude problem. You have a perception problem.
          My LiveJournal
          A page we can all agree with!

Comment

I went to the trolleybus museum in Sandtoft today. It was like regimented dodgems with buses. ^^ And it was heart-warming to see mam and dad go cuckoo through nostalgia. They had a little easter egg hunt on, and I saw a few happy little'uns go looking for them.
            "...Muhuh? *blink-blink* >_O *roll over* ZZZzzz......"

Comment

I have a leg of lamb on the grill right now. I'll turn it and put on the asparagus in about another half hour. BIL is here and. we're all getting caught. up on family news. Happy Easter to all.
              I'm trying to see things from your point of view, but I can't get my head that far up my keister!

Who is John Galt?
              -Ayn Rand, Atlas Shrugged

Comment

Working...
              X