Collapse
This topic is closed.
X
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Your best bet re: the government pension would be to have a couple of extra identities that you can slip into when they start asking awkward question (like "Why are you still collecting your pension 60 years after you signed up for it at 65??" )

Hmmm, to be retired longer than I've worked, I'd have to live until ... um ... at least 105. And that's assuming I retire at 65, which I probably won't.

Bring on those mega-vitamins!
    Customer service: More efficient than a Dementor's kiss
    ~ Mr Hero

Comment

I had an outter box on mine (kids) ipads and they were totally fine my son used it for therapy.

Comment

I'm on my fourth iPhone I think? Only ever had the 3G model (second release) overheat. The next two I had waterproof/shockproof cases so I'd just run them under the cold tap for a moment to cool them down when they felt a little warm, but I've never seen an overheat warning since my first one.
        Last edited by prjkt; 02-01-2017, 07:10 PM.

Comment

Quoth prjkt View Post
          I'm on my fourth iPhone I think? Only ever had the 3G model (second release) overheat. The next two I had waterproof/shockproof cases so I'd just run them under the cold tap for a moment to cool them down when they felt a little warm, but I've never seen an overheat warning since my first one.
          I got it on my iphone but that was my own fault I left it on the dash in my car all day in the florida heat

Comment

OUCH!!

I'm now trying to figure out what to use to carry it around. I had a small carrying case with a shoulder strap for my laptop ... and of course I got rid of the case after my sister bought me a nice bright red carrying case (quite a bit larger; would look stupid carrying the iPad in it). It would've been perfect. Will have to see what else is out there.
            Customer service: More efficient than a Dementor's kiss
            ~ Mr Hero

Comment

Working...
            X