Collapse
This topic is closed.
X
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

That... That is so beautiful. *Sniffle* Brings a warmth to the heart and a tear to the eye.

Comment

Quoth BaristaGirl View Post
      That... That is so beautiful. *Sniffle* Brings a warmth to the heart and a tear to the eye.
      Yeah, I thought t was a warmth in my heart. Turns out it was just gas.

Comment

Quoth Seshat View Post
        I'm a regular reader here. I'm sure that makes a difference.
        A bit, perhaps, especially if you're a decent human being.
        Unseen but seeing
        oh dear, now they're masquerading as sane-KiaKat
        There isn't enough interpretive dance in the workplace these days-Irv
        3rd shift needs love, too
        RIP, mo bhrionglóid

Comment

Quoth DGoddess View Post
          Oh yes, the wrench . . . the preferred method for the correction of Cranial-Rectal Inversion.
          Actually, I've heard that a crowbar works much better--More leverage

Sooner or later, that fool is going to get his ass kicked. It'll be worth it to see it happen
          Aerodynamics are for people who can't build engines. --Enzo Ferrari

Comment

Quoth protege View Post
            Actually, I've heard that a crowbar works much better--More leverage
            True, but a wrench, especially a monkey wrench, would have a large, heavy top end to use as a mace. Still, whatever's at hand...
            I don't have an attitude problem. You have a perception problem.
            My LiveJournal
            A page we can all agree with!

Comment

You guys are amateurs. Use a pipe-threader. Nice, narrow grip, heavy head, good balance. You can slam that bad boy like a maul.

Comment

Quoth RecoveringKinkoid View Post
                You guys are amateurs. Use a pipe-threader. Nice, narrow grip, heavy head, good balance. You can slam that bad boy like a maul.
                I'd go the full route...and bring the 40-pound fence maul. It's well suited to beating the living shit out of things

Comment

I'll lend the 10 pound sledge in my trunk to the cause.

Comment

I'll stick to my baseball bat, thanks. Not as heavy as the other suggestions, but it is fast, easy to use, and does plenty of serious damage.

Not that I would actually know from experience, of course.....

"Why, no officer, that WASN'T me chasing that guy down Green Street with a baseball bat for being a total disgusting slimeball to my female friends....whyever do you ask?"

"The Customer Is Always Right...But The Bartender Decides Who Is
                    Still A Customer."

Comment

Quoth Jester View Post
                      I'll stick to my baseball bat, thanks. Not as heavy as the other suggestions, but it is fast, easy to use, and does plenty of serious damage.
                      How about a sawed-off pool cue weighted with lead?
                      ...WHY DO YOU TEMPT WHAT LITTLE FAITH IN HUMANITY I HAVE!?! -- Kalga
                      And I want a pony for Christmas but neither of us is getting what we want OK! What you are asking is impossible. -- Wicked Lexi

Comment

1st: After living down south and seeing so many people get away with comments like this, I'm glad this SC got exactly what they deserved.

2nd:Remind me to never piss any of you off.
                        Ever.
                        "Chaos in the midst of chaos isn't funny, but chaos in the midst of order is." - Steve Martin

Comment

Quoth RecoveringKinkoid View Post
                          I like my little camp hammer. It was made out of 4 18" pieces of ultra-dense 4x4, bolted together with one inch bolts, then mounted that on a full-sized axe handle. We dubbed it Snore, God of Slumber after one scout accidently clocked himself with it.

This is the same hammer we used to recreate the Sledge-O-Matic bit for a camp skit.
                          The Rich keep getting richer because they keep doing what it was that made them rich. Ditto the Poor.
                          "Hy kan tell dey is schmot qvestions, dey is makink my head hurt."
                          Hoc spatio locantur.

Comment

Quoth Bobsentme View Post
                            Remind me to never piss any of you off.
                            Ever.
                            Have you read some of Mysty's threads?
                            Unseen but seeing
                            oh dear, now they're masquerading as sane-KiaKat
                            There isn't enough interpretive dance in the workplace these days-Irv
                            3rd shift needs love, too
                            RIP, mo bhrionglóid

Comment

Quoth Bobsentme View Post
                              2nd:Remind me to never piss any of you off.
                              Ever.
                              So far, most of the idiots in my neighborhood leave me alone when I bring out the fence maul for some yard work. (The crime where I live is pretty low, but there were some break-ins just down the street recently.) It's great for snapping railroad ties in half, beating the crap out of dead computers...

Comment

Quoth protege View Post
                                So far, most of the idiots in my neighborhood leave me alone when I bring out the fence maul for some yard work. (The crime where I live is pretty low, but there were some break-ins just down the street recently.) It's great for snapping railroad ties in half, beating the crap out of dead computers...
                                And I'm sure a good deterrent for any would-be troublemakers in the 'hood.
                                Human Resources - the adult version of "I'm telling Mom." - Agent Anthony "Tony" DiNozzo (NCIS)

Comment

Working...
                                X