Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Devil's Cheeseburgers. ( little long, sorry)

Collapse
This topic is closed.
X
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Quoth Jester View Post
    I was thinking more like "The Power of Cheese Compels You!"
    Would that be Cheesus Christ?
    "I can tell her you're all tied up in the projection room." Sunset Boulevard.

Comment

Quoth XCashier View Post
      Jester, you're quite the Weisslacker with those cheese puns. Gouda job!
      Don't make me break out my swissdom of puns. It might brie really really ugly!

"The Customer Is Always Right...But The Bartender Decides Who Is
      Still A Customer."

Comment

Thanks for finding and posting the recipe... sounds just a little pesky hot, not devil-ish!
        Depends on what kind of chili sauce you use. There some chinese stuff around here that will light you up and burn you out. If you really want to be adventurous substitute Dave's Insanity Sauce. That would've gotten rid of those 2 ganjaheads REAL FAST!! Talk about the heat and burn.

mmmmmmmmmmm...grilled toasted cheese sandwiches!
        You'll always miss 100% of the shots you don't take,and statistically speaking, 99% of the shots you do take.

Pirates Vs. Ninjas. Which would you choose? http://s1.darkpirates.com/c.php?uid=40174

Comment

Quoth Brightglaive View Post
          Depends on what kind of chili sauce you use. There some chinese stuff around here that will light you up and burn you out. If you really want to be adventurous substitute Dave's Insanity Sauce. That would've gotten rid of those 2 ganjaheads REAL FAST!! Talk about the heat and burn.

mmmmmmmmmmm...grilled toasted cheese sandwiches!

I've had that before! Back in the day, there was a store that sold ONLY hot sauces!

I'm gonna buy a pound of meat and try making a Devil Burger myself!
          Teach a SC to fish... and they will whine about you not catching, filleting, frying, and serving it up on a silver platter for them. - EvilEmpryss

Comment

Quoth Phantasm View Post
            It's like the people who ask for cheeseburgers with no cheese, then complain when they got charged for a cheeseburger.
            If I may say something...

I don't like processed cheese. I really don't. McDonald's has a value meal for cheeseburgers, but not one for hamburgers.

If I don't want the cheese, why must I pay for it?

No, I'm not being an SC. Just talking in generalities. I don't get the VM. Two hamburgers and a large fry and I'm set.
            Unseen but seeing
            oh dear, now they're masquerading as sane-KiaKat
            There isn't enough interpretive dance in the workplace these days-Irv
            3rd shift needs love, too
            RIP, mo bhrionglóid

Comment

There have been many times when I felt like getting my favorite barbecue burger from a local place, but didn't want the bacon on it. So I would order it with no bacon. And suddenly it would be eighty cents MORE. Why? Simple. The nitwits working the register would hit the "no" key followed by the "$bacon" key....and the "$bacon" key of course is the key to upcharge for bacon. I had to explain it more than once to them.....slowly....using short words. Finally I got fed up, and when I wanted that burger with no bacon I would just either not go there or would just take the bacon off if I did. Remember, it's not always just the customers that suck.....

"The Customer Is Always Right...But The Bartender Decides Who Is
              Still A Customer."

Comment

Quoth OfficeSlug View Post
                I've had that before! Back in the day, there was a store that sold ONLY hot sauces!

I'm gonna buy a pound of meat and try making a Devil Burger myself!
                There's a store a few minutes from my FIL's like that. I've never been in though.

And Dave's Insanity is not allowed in my house, after it ate through the glass bottle at said FIL's house. I have to protect my kids.
                Any day you're looking down at the dirt instead of up at the dirt is a good day.

Comment

Working...
                X