This topic is closed.
X
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Wierd, wierd football people

Im a senior in highschool, and was recently working at the Carolina Panther Stadium trying to raise money for my senior trip. Basicly, they randomly assign jobs there. Im only four feet 11in tall, but Im a little...developed...No one realizes Im jailbait. So where do I get stuck? Main gate, doing patdowns. Around a million guys kept coming up and begging me to "search" them. Despite the fact that men check men, and women check women at thet stadium. Then one guy comes up, pulls me really close and says,"Smile! It's a great day!" Sweet but v. bizzaro.

Actually, that's not weird at all. I would call that basically normal for a good number of guys, especialy the guys who are amped up on testosterone and alcohol for a football game!

"The Customer Is Always Right...But The Bartender Decides Who Is
    Still A Customer."

Comment

If I were you I'd chow down on whatever you can find that contains garlic, onions and blue cheese, have a glass of milk to wash it down, maybe smoke a cigarette or two then get reeeeeeeeal close to them and start breathing through your mouth.
      "Hhhhhhhhheeeeeey suuuuuuuuuure I'll paaaaaaat you doooooooown."

Comment

Rerant, honestly, do you think garlic, onions, and bleu cheese are going to be even NOTICED by the average football fan? Think about what they chow down while they're tailgating!

"The Customer Is Always Right...But The Bartender Decides Who Is
        Still A Customer."

Comment

Quoth Jester View Post
          Rerant, honestly, do you think garlic, onions, and bleu cheese are going to be even NOTICED by the average football fan? Think about what they chow down while they're tailgating!
          Jester, remind me in about 3 years to come to one of your tailgates.
          "Darling, you are a bitch. I'm joining the Navy." -Cinema Guy 4/30/2009

Comment

Quoth Jester View Post
            This is why I stick to Wii Tennis.

Comment

You could try wearing a sports bra, I found it helps a little for minimizing purposes.
              How was I supposed to know someone was slipping you Birth Control in the food I've been making for you lately?

Comment

Sports bra has nothing on the polo I get forced to wear. And it wouldnt be so bad, but Im total jailbait. I even wore pirate socks and converse with kahki shorts in an attempt to look like a little kid.

Comment

Working...
                X