X
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Crabby Old Man-YAY!

*whistles* Mono! FOJK! Come here!

I was opening mail a moment ago and I got an entertaining bit of hate mail from a 76 year old man. I know his age because like most crochity old people, they make a point to tell you.

He's upset at the quality of the roadside assistance he's been getting. He claims this is due to <Company> "hiring young females who want to advance by thinking and deciding on their own..

He he he. Aw. Wittle man. I just want to pat the old timers on their shiney bald heads. The ones that still hate 'the coloreds' and 'the forigners' and the ones like our friend here, who don't understand that my gender was let out of the kitchen a long time ago.

See? THIS is what happens when you give the womenfolk shoes, next thing you know we're out usin those brains of ours.

He he he. He went on to complain about dealing with ladies a few more times. I'm making a copy and putting it in the scrapbook.
    Well fiddle dee dee!!

What someone do? Throw that guy into the Tardis in the 1950's & time travel to now? Send his back there & quick!...lol.

Comment

So it's not that he's been getting bad roadside assistance; it's that he's been getting roadside assistance from girls.

I'd recommend the Delorian, but it was just tuned up by a female. So it has COOTIES!
      "For the love of all that is holy and 4 things that aren’t but feel pretty good anyway" ~ Gravekeeper

Comment

Awwwww does this mean I have to return all the cute pairs I have? Can I at LEAST keep the bloody slippers for the winter?
        Today was going to be just one of those days...you know, full of zombies.

Comment

Bunny, if he knew...what the hobbies of the young female reading his letter were...I think he'd have a heart attack.

Keeps the srippers. Those are AWESOME.
          Well fiddle dee dee!!

Comment

Quoth SnapAddict218 View Post
            He's upset at the quality of the roadside assistance he's been getting. He claims this is due to <Company> "hiring young females who want to advance by thinking and deciding on their own..
            Because, by God, the sex he got from girls sleeping their way to the top is the only sex he ever got....

Comment

Quoth Bramblerose View Post
              Because, by God, the sex he got from those rubber dolls is the only sex he ever got....
              Edited for giggles.
              A PSA, if I may, as well as another.

Comment

See? THIS is what happens when you give the womenfolk shoes, next thing you know we're out usin those brains of ours.
                Are you sure the real reason he's upset is because he's discovered that women now don't necessarily need a man to "take care of business?"

My guess is that the last date this guy went on involved dragging the woman by her hair from her parent's cave, then back to his afterwards.

What a charmer.
                Human Resources - the adult version of "I'm telling Mom." - Agent Anthony "Tony" DiNozzo (NCIS)

Comment

Next think you know they'll figure out how to use the phone to order PANTS!
                  "For the love of all that is holy and 4 things that aren’t but feel pretty good anyway" ~ Gravekeeper

Comment

Quoth HorrorFrogPrincess View Post
                    Next think you know they'll figure out how to use the phone to order PANTS!
                    PINK CAMO pants!
                    It's floating wicker propelled by fire!

Comment

Quoth Pagan View Post
                      PINK CAMO pants!
                      With matching Pink Camo hats!

Comment

Quoth Pagan View Post
                        PINK CAMO pants!
                        Cowmaflage!!

The squirrel is your lord and master
                        Bark like a chicken!

Comment

Whoa, straight from Gravekeeper to Foamy. O.o

Comment

Working...
                          X