Collapse
This topic is closed.
X
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Hmmm I bet Gravekeeper is using that Secert vanilla Chai body spray, wouldn't surprise me since he's an oath breaking pansy elf!

I meant to say this earlier but, that dude who cheered on the lady, then had to deal with her, deserved it.

Comment

Quoth Shangri-laschild View Post
      It's in season 5
      That would be why. I watched all of season 1 over the weekend.
      "Darling, you are a bitch. I'm joining the Navy." -Cinema Guy 4/30/2009

Comment

Quoth Gravekeeper View Post
        I am not your buddy, pal, friend, comrade, compatriot, tomodachi or amigo.
        приятел?

barát?

prijatelj?

znanac?

kolega?

Oh, how I adore foreign languages.

(Bulgarian, Hungarian, and kinda bad Serbian.)
        Unseen but seeing
        oh dear, now they're masquerading as sane-KiaKat
        There isn't enough interpretive dance in the workplace these days-Irv
        3rd shift needs love, too
        RIP, mo bhrionglĂłid

Comment

Quoth smileyeagle1021 View Post
          I just did one worse... I just had the though, gee I wonder what the music video to that would be
          It almost definitely would have Ron Jeremy in it.

Plus, always saying exactly what I'm about to on every Off Topic thread.
          I've told you before, I cheat and look at your notes. The reason you don't see me? Duh. I'm a magician!

"The Customer Is Always Right...But The Bartender Decides Who Is
          Still A Customer."

Comment

Accuracy

SC: “Where am I calling right now?”
            Me: “We’re in Vancouver here though we cover all of North America.”
            SC: “Really? Wow! What’s the weather like!?”
            Me: “Grey.”

Well, we do aim for accuracy and I am committed to upholding this standard.
            Oh man! I laughed so hard at this! Despite all the rest *this* is what got to me! My first year English text book that I use at school has a section where the Japanese students (with a healthy sprinkling of Aussie and American) ask the Canadian ALT's brother, Bill, how the weather is in Toronto:

Shin: What time is it in Toronto now?
            Bill: It's eleven in the evening.
            Shin: How's the weather?
            Bill: It's cloudy.

I don't know why it's so funny to me.... Maybe the teaching has affected my head.....
            "There is a sadist inside me. She likes cake." - Krys Wolf, my friend

In a coffee shop in Whitehouse, Texas: "Unsupervised children will be given two shots of espresso and a free puppy."

Comment

Quoth Shards View Post
              Miranda rights
              I knew a policeman who named his daughter Miranda so that when she cried or whined he could tell her she had the right to remain silent.

(I don't care who you are -- THAT'S CORNY!)

Comment

If your girlfriend can immediately name the felony she thinks you’d most likely be arrested for you just might have a problem.
                Quoth crazylegs View Post
                Yer, that's never a great sign!

Sounds like a Jeff Foxworthy line to me:

"If your girlfriend is told you've been arrested, isn't surprised and immediately assumes it's drunken driving, you Might be a Redneck!"
                Be a winner today: Pick a fight with a 4 year old.

Comment

I'm actually glad Uncle Vick called. I missed him. ^^
                  "For the love of all that is holy and 4 things that aren’t but feel pretty good anyway" ~ Gravekeeper

Comment

Good old Uncle Vick. But I'm starting to miss the other annoying guy.
                    Ridiculous 2009 Predictions: Evil Queen will beat Martha Stewart to death with a muffin pan. All hail Evil Queen! (Some things don't need elaboration.....) -- Jester

Ridiculous 2010 Predictions: Evil Queen, after escaping prison for last years prediction, goes out and waffle irons Rachel Ray to death. -- SG15Z

Ridiculous 2011 Prediction: Evil Queen will beat Gordon Ramsay over the head with a cast-iron skillet. -- FireHeart

Comment

Quoth Evil Queen View Post
                      Good old Uncle Vick. But I'm starting to miss the other annoying guy.
                      yeah... I miss Hot Tips for America guy also... whatever did happen to him?
                      If you wish to find meaning, listen to the music not the song

Comment

Didn't he stop calling after that one 7-hours-straight deal?

I miss him, too. T-T
                        "For the love of all that is holy and 4 things that aren’t but feel pretty good anyway" ~ Gravekeeper

Comment

No, that's Death to America guy, I thought.
                          Ba'al: I'm a god. Gods are all-knowing.

http://unrelatedcaptions.com/45147

Comment

Quoth Broomjockey View Post
                            No, that's Death to America guy, I thought.
                            He's back, he called me last night. I was so happy. I missed him =p

Comment

He's back, he called me last night. I was so happy. I missed him =p
                              I assume he will make an appearance in your next post?
                              Low lie the Fields of Athenry/ Where once we watched the small free birds fly/ Our love was on the wing/ we had dreams and songs to sing/ It's so lonely around the Fields of Athenry

Comment

Working...
                              X