This topic is closed.
X
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• wakeup call!!!!ELEVENTY!!!

Not even gonna explain. I am so flustured right now.

Me: (call from outside hotel) *speal*
    SC: Hi I am calling from my cell because there appears to be something wrong with my phone here in 332...
    Me: Okay, I can send someone up there to fix whatever is wrong with it (it's usually unplugged or a button is stuck).
    SC: Well, I am in bed (for some reason I knew what was coming, but didn't realize it would be a bitch fest) and the alarm clock doesn't set right so I need a wake up call for 5:15am.
    Me: Well, in order for the wakeup call system to work the phone in the room needs to be working..
    SC: Well, I am in bed! I don't want anyone fixing it. The alarm clock doesn't work...
    Me: (at this point I try to access the phone to see if it's listed as LOCKED, which means it's somehow off the hook for the previous reasons). Okay... (accidently hang up on the guy)...*explain the following to dead air accidently* (phone rings) I am sooo sorry I was trying to see if there was something to do on the phone from here and hit a button.
    SC: Okay well, I need that wakeup call at 515.
    Me: As I said, it won't work over the phone unless the phone is working...so... Let me see if I can see what is wrong from dowm here. Let me hang up with you & see.
    SC: Just trying giving me a call on the phone!
    Me: Okay I will do that (which was MY PLAN!, but the phone was LOCKED)
    SC: Clearly this phone is not working...*snide*
    Me: Yeah, the only way it can fix from down here is to get it looked at. It could be a stuck button or it could be unplugged...
    SC: WELL CALL MY DAMN CELL PHONE THEN!!!!
    Me: Okay, I will have to tell you that I can't garantee I can do that because it might get forgotten because the computer does pretty much all of that for me...
    SC: FINE WHATEVER. DON'T HELP ME! I WILL JUST MISS MY FIGHT AND BLAME IT ON YOU!!!!!(ELEVENTY).
    Me: Sir, I tried to help the only way that I can... I can still try to call you at 515 (even though it will be long-distance & I could get in trouble because of that...whatever I will risk it all FOR YOU!) So what is your number?
    SC: DON'T CALL ME 'SIR', I AM NOT MY FATHER!!!!!!!! (maday maday EW EW pull up pull up!!!) I only stay here 20 times month (I could feel his dislike of me through the phone).
    Me: (getting upset, I do not deserve to be treated like shit) I am sorry, the room number & all of that appears on the phone when a room calls & that is how I know who it is...(pull room up quick on my computer) Okay Mike! Mike!
    SC: (snide again) That's better...now nevermind I will just be late... I have a 6am flight, but what's taking the 1pm one if I am late, huh? Not like it matters!
    Me: Well, let me take your number & I will make a huge note for myself.
    SC: Oh I am not worried, cuz YOU WILL FORGET...but here it is *gives it*
    Me: Okay (I hate you, go to hell!)
    SC: How about that shuttle, I am I the only one on the shuttle at 6?
    Me: *Turn to my listing* No it looks like we have someone else...
    SC: Oh great! I was hoping I was the only one. I have a 645am flight! I wanted to leave at 545 instead! Why do you people (we have to schedule on the hour)...oh nevermind. Just try to call me. WHATEVER!
    Me: Okay, sorry.... (I hate you still, die)

And at that...I wanted to call him every hour because he will prolly get his money back at this rate...
    Last edited by thehippie777; 10-31-2008, 08:08 AM.
    When it comes to getting things done, we need fewer architects and more bricklayers. ---Colleen C. Barrett---

first post!

what an asshat, and he's still missing his flight

Comment

That guy sounds like a dumbass. Did it ever occur to him to try and set an alarm on his cell phone? Of course not. That would make sense.
      To right the countless wrongs of our days... We shine this light of true redemption, that this place may become as paradise...Oh, what a wonderful world such would be...

Comment

Quoth Mr Hero View Post
        That guy sounds like a dumbass. Did it ever occur to him to try and set an alarm on his cell phone? Of course not. That would make sense.
        That was my initial thought right after my brain was functioning beyond "DIE DIE DIE". I set my alarm on my phone to wake myself up all of the time. And odds are this guy has a fancy as crap cell phone, and even the cheapo ones have alarm clocks.

He's a dick, and now I have to be his personal alarm bunny, and also see him before he takes the shuttle. grrrr I nearly bet he says some snidey comment...like I need more. There is only so much someone can take!
        When it comes to getting things done, we need fewer architects and more bricklayers. ---Colleen C. Barrett---

Comment

Will you tell us how it turns out? I'm sure it could be interesting.
          Low lie the Fields of Athenry/ Where once we watched the small free birds fly/ Our love was on the wing/ we had dreams and songs to sing/ It's so lonely around the Fields of Athenry

Comment

So this douchesausage wants a wake-up call, but doesn't want anybody working on his phone to make sure he actually gets the wake-up call?

And he's taking a 6 am airport shuttle for a 6:45 flight?

He fails at life. That is all.
            Knowledge is power. Power corrupts. Study hard. Be evil.

"I never said I wasn't a horrible person."--Me, almost daily

Comment

Quoth Andrew B. View Post
              Will you tell us how it turns out? I'm sure it could be interesting.
              I had our breakfast hostess call him cuz I didn't want to hear his lousy voice. Well, he avoided me with glares as he waited unpatiently in the lobby. At one point the guy getting off shift was loading their luggage, and as Mr. EW was walking out I mentioned how the driver would be here in 2-3 minutes tops, and he responed with (mind you, it's 550am), "Good because I wanted to leave early anyway!"

doucheasaurus (yeah I stole it, so what?)

Comment

Quoth thehippie777 View Post

doucheasaurus (yeah I stole it, so what?)
                HEY!

*steals it back*
                If you wish to find meaning, listen to the music not the song

Comment

Would you like to borrow my cat'o'nine?
                  Ridiculous 2009 Predictions: Evil Queen will beat Martha Stewart to death with a muffin pan. All hail Evil Queen! (Some things don't need elaboration.....) -- Jester

Ridiculous 2010 Predictions: Evil Queen, after escaping prison for last years prediction, goes out and waffle irons Rachel Ray to death. -- SG15Z

Ridiculous 2011 Prediction: Evil Queen will beat Gordon Ramsay over the head with a cast-iron skillet. -- FireHeart

Comment

I hope that jerk missed his flight. First he told you he had a 6am flight, then he said it was 6:45. Dumbass didn't even know what time he needed to be there.

Comment

Quoth nomorecarts View Post
                      first post!
                      Hey nomorecats, just to correct you, it's not your first post, you've posted 302 times before....
                      I pet animals, I rescue insects, I hug trees.

"I picture the lead singer of Gwar screaming 'People of Japan, look at my balls! My swinging pendulous balls!!!'" -- Khyras

Comment

Working...
                      X