This topic is closed.
X
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

people of walmart

so...here's a website. i'm not sure where the host gets the pictures, but they're all of people in various walmarts around the country. some of them...slightly frightening. some of them...NSFW.
    so without further ado, i bring you
    the people of walmart
    If you want to be happy, be. ~Leo Tolstoy

i'm on fb and xbox live; pm me if ya wanna be "friends"
    ^_^

Comment

Ok. I'm going to sound like an ass. But what the hell did these people ever do to people. They don't deserve to be made fun of just because they look odd or dress differently. That's a bunch of bullcrap. I sure as hell wouldn't want someone to take a pic of me without permission, post at a site and go oh hey look at igor!
      Military Spouse Support.
      http://www.customerssuck.com/board/group.php?groupid=45
      Plaidman's Minions: Telecom_Goddess: Dungeon Minion

Comment

funny stories and picures from Walmart

Here is a website i found about the strange, silly and wth, that is seen in walmart

www.peopleofwalmart.com
        Never take life seriously. Nobody gets out alive anyway.

Comment

I have seen this website and find it hilarious. What I also like is that they post up any hate mail they get from actual customers of Wal-Mart.

Comment

Quoth customersruinmylife View Post
            I have seen this website and find it hilarious. What I also like is that they post up any hate mail they get from actual customers of Wal-Mart.
            I haven't come across any of those "fan" letters. Perhaps I need to investigate the site more closely.

Edit: here we go:
            Quoth Shanequa
            alrite so u all guys r like totaly mean about thiss.,… no 1 thnks its funni n like seriosly….. u make fun of africn americns wayyy too muchh. i am a proud EBNOY QUEEN n i feel so insultd that my ppl r victumizd. so fckkk off n get a life niggaz!!
            I think I found her English teacher:

BTW, they also have a booky-wook, which I own, due to my starnge need to have all my blogs in book form.
            Last edited by Irving Patrick Freleigh; 10-26-2010, 07:16 PM.
            Knowledge is power. Power corrupts. Study hard. Be evil.

"I never said I wasn't a horrible person."--Me, almost daily

Comment

As there were already two threads about this, we've merged them all together.
              "We guard the souls in heaven; we don't horse-trade them!" Samandrial in Supernatural

RIP Plaidman.

Comment

Come on people... leave them alone.

They didn't do SHIT to any of you, and you must make fun of them, simply because they look /wierd/!?!

That is sickening.
                Military Spouse Support.
                http://www.customerssuck.com/board/group.php?groupid=45
                Plaidman's Minions: Telecom_Goddess: Dungeon Minion

Comment

Working...
                X