This topic is closed.
X
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Less Sucky More Naked

This particular customer was not so bad. But the situation wasn't very fun.

Last night I was getting ready to end my shift. My co-worker stepped out for some coffee and I went into the office to grab some reports. I hear a "Hey, anyone there?" and walk out wondering why the person didn't ring the bell on the desk. As I step out to the front desk, I realize why.....the guest was completely nude. All the floppy bits hanging about for all to see. I admit, we has doing his best to cover everything up but it wasn't working too well for him.

He asks me for a key to his room. I, out of habit, ask to see I.D. Of course, naked man with no pockets....not wielding very much in the way of identification. I did recognize him from a group of guests attending a seminar near here so I let him have the key.

He said some of his co-workers were playing a trick on him.

I don't want to know how that happened.

Oh, you know, it's just silly fun to play a prank on your friend where they have to end up walking around nude!
    "I'm still walking, so I'm sure that I can dance!" from Saint of Circumstance - Grateful Dead

Comment

One time, night security found a couple "congregating" in the stairwell. He yelled at them to go to their room, but they completely ignored him and went on with their "meeting".

One, our stairwell isn't carpeted. This couldn't have felt too good on a bare body. And second, they had a room.

Some people....

Comment

here, does this help?
        I don't go in for ancient wisdom
        I don't believe just 'cause ideas are tenacious
        It means that they're worthy - Tim Minchin, "White Wine in the Sun"

Comment

We haven't had any "meetings" in public places as far as I know.

I was told that a couple of summers ago, a drunk guy decided to take a bath and so he started the water. He got in while it was running and then fell asleep. The water overflowed and began leaking into the room below him before anyone noticed. Maintenance went up and got into his room. He had to be pulled out of the tub (still completely naked.) While the maintenance department was working to control the flooding, the guest decided it was a good time to go for a walk.

I think they had him kicked out eventually.

Comment

Lostfiniel: That guy sounds like he was stoned...
            "I call murder on that!"

Comment

Quoth Lostfiniel View Post
              He asks me for a key to his room. I, out of habit, ask to see I.D.
              "What the hell?? Do you expect me to pull it outta my ASS??"

Mike
              Meow.........

Comment

Sorry but I have to ask...
                was he at least attractive? haha

Comment

Quoth friendofjimmyk View Post
                  Oh, you know, it's just silly fun to play a prank on your friend where they have to end up walking around nude!
                  Actually the pulled shit like this back in the dorms.

The dorms I lived in at college were the kind that had communal bathrooms, with lots of toilet stalls and shower stalls. No big deal, you walked down the hall to the bathroom, did your thing, walked back.

Of course, the jokers would occasionally slip into the bathroom while someone was in the shower and take his towel and all his clothes, forcing him to walk back to his room naked. And if they took his keys, and he had locked his door, well, all the better--he'd be stranded naked in the hallway.

Now, one day the geniuses tried this shit on me. Ha ha, very funny. I guess I was a little more clever than they were. I simply pulled the shower curtain down off the rings, wrapped it around me, and casually strode down the hall to my room. And of course, their fun was spoiled.

of course nowadays, as "shy" as I am, I probably would have walked carefreely down the hall naked, and wouldn't have given two shits.

"The Customer Is Always Right...But The Bartender Decides Who Is
                  Still A Customer."

Comment

Quoth rerant View Post
                    Sorry but I have to ask...
                    was he at least attractive? haha
                    Not especially

Comment

I would have found the security footage of this(if any)and made a copy as a goodbye gift for him.
                      I like to scare small childeren, it's fun and as long as you can out run the parents you can get away with it.

Comment

Very clever, Jester...though I don't know if I'd rather be naked than wrap the shower curtains from my dorm bathroom around me
                        I don't go in for ancient wisdom
                        I don't believe just 'cause ideas are tenacious
                        It means that they're worthy - Tim Minchin, "White Wine in the Sun"

Comment

It didn't even occur to me at the time....but when I came into work the next day my managers were laughing and pointed out the pile of towels we keep in the office.I had completely forgot that I could have offered him one.

Oops!

Comment

Why oh why is it never a smoking hot girl but rather an unattractive man in these stories?

Comment

Quoth CrazedClerk View Post
                              Why oh why is it never a smoking hot girl but rather an unattractive man in these stories?
                              attractive girls won't sleep with you if you humiliate them and girls are more subtle with their pranks.
                              How was I supposed to know someone was slipping you Birth Control in the food I've been making for you lately?

Comment

Working...
                              X