This topic is closed.
X
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• I'm the best

I work at a Video game store I am pretty much the only knowledgeable person that works there. I am the one that deals with complaints, refunds, etc... I don't know how this was passed unto me.

I had a customer awhile back who came in and just for some weird reason was being mean to me for no real reason, I of course just tried to go head over heel to keep him from steaming off, well I sold him a game, he went home, and about 30 minutes later I get a call from SC stating that I sold him a faulty game, I ask what the problem is

Sc- This game is Messing up!

Me- How so sir?

Sc- whenever I play this game it goes into a wireframe mode and I cant see anything!

Me- Are you using any game enhancement devices or anything of that sort?

Sc- I'm using a *insert cheating device here*

Me- thats the reason, some games have different coding and different versions of said game, have you tried it without the device

Sc- No, it seems that you don't care for your job, thank you though I hope youget a job somewhere else

Me-..... Okay.

Later do I find out that he called my boss and said that I was being rude and just unhelpful to anything he asked, I wasn't working when this call went through but luckily my co-workers and I get along. This guy must have really bad memory because he says that he doesn't come in on the weekend due to that one guy who was treating like crap. *Me before my hour change*

And you don't test every single game that comes in with every single possible add-on for it? Sheesh, do your job!

I have an action replay and at least I know it won't work 100% with all games. I wish it would...

Also, maybe the guy should try the game first without it?
    Quote Dalesys:
    ... as in "Ifn thet dawg comes at me, Ima gonna shutz ma panz!"

Comment

Quoth draggar View Post

Also, maybe the guy should try the game first without it?

At this point I would like to point out you are applyig logic to an SC and as such the world as we know it is likely to implode at any given moment

Stay Safe
      A PSA, if I may, as well as another.

Comment

Working...
      X