This topic is closed.
X
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• The Race Card

I was watching an old episode of My Name is Earl. Randy is taking the test to become a prison guard, he gets a 55. Then he says " I wanna play the race card, how does that work?" I just about died laughing.

That's awesome. It almost makes me want to watch that show now.
    Pit bull-

There is no breed of dog more in need of our compassion; in need of our call to arms on their behalf; and in need of what should be the full force of our enduring sanctuary.

Comment

You have to remember: Randy's not the sharpest knife in that drawer at all.

If you want to see full episodes, just go to the NBC website and follow the links for the page for the show . . .

It's a great way to get caught up if I miss an ep and I do miss one on rare occasion.

My favorite Randy moment: the episode where Earl got sent to jail and Randy was so lonesome for him, he went and attempted to steal a car and was literally hanging out the car window hollering for the cops to come and arrest him.
      Human Resources - the adult version of "I'm telling Mom." - Agent Anthony "Tony" DiNozzo (NCIS)

Comment

Funny Stuff!
        For civilized discussion about broadcasting, media and sports along with fun games to play, visit:
        http://atriumforum.com/
        Emphasis on Michigan area broadcasting, but ANYONE is welcome!

Comment

I was watching that one last night. They show the reruns on TBS I think it is. Hulu.com also has the back episodes. I like them cause you can subscribe and they tell you that you have an episode to watch.

Comment

Quoth DGoddessChardonnay View Post
            You have to remember: Randy's not the sharpest knife in that drawer at all.

If you want to see full episodes, just go to the NBC website and follow the links for the page for the show . . .

:
            I LOVE that show - and watching it online is how I watch it every week, since Survivor & Earl are on at the same time.

(runs off to watch last week's episode, because it was a busy weekend....)
            That is so full of suck Dyson doesn't know how they did it - shankyknitter

Comment

I'm leeching all my series. They show most of the good shows about 1-3 years later than they are aired in the US. Couldn't live without my earl or dexter
              http://www.deezer.com/#music/album/100130
              Melody Gardot

Comment

Quoth PhotoChick View Post
                . Hulu.com also has the back episodes.
                I love Hulu.com, it's the only way I have been keeping up with Heroes this season.
                My Horror Blog

Cinemania

Comment

Working...
                X