• Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Kanye West gets Diamond teeth...

http://www.adelaidenow.com.au/entert...-1225941669893

is all I have to say....
    The best professors are mad scientists! -Zoom

Now queen of USSR-Land...

Anybody but me believe these are going to destroy his upper teeth? Bone vs diamond is NOT a good fight.
    Engaged to the amazing Marmalady. She is my Silver Dragon, shining as bright as the sun. I her Black Dragon (though good honestly), dark as night..fierce and strong.

Comment

I honestly think it's a grill. It juts too far forward and up.
      Plus, I have yet to meet a dentist that will happily remove that many perfectly healthy teeth.
      Also, those diamonds look like a food and plaque trap - can you IMAGINE the dragon breath?
      The report button - not just for decoration

Comment

Quoth Mytical View Post
        Anybody but me believe these are going to destroy his upper teeth? Bone vs diamond is NOT a good fight.
        They're going to wreak havoc on his gums and jaws, too.

So much money, so much name-recognition, and what does he do with it? Give to charity? Support the fight against cancer or AIDS or any other malady? Nope, he replaces his teeth with diamonds. Too bad he can't replace his brain with one that works.
        I don't have an attitude problem. You have a perception problem.
        My LiveJournal
        A page we can all agree with!

Comment

What. The. Bad word.
          "We were put on this Earth to fart around, and don't let anyone ever tell you otherwise." -Kurt Vonnegut

Comment

The really amazing part isn't that he had it done.... it's that there is a dentist out there somewhere who did the work.... although after MJ's face I should know better than to be surprised...

This link has a bit of opinion on what West really had done:
            http://music-mix.ew.com/2010/10/20/k...-gold-diamond/
            There's no such thing as a stupid question... just stupid people.

Comment

Quoth iradney View Post
              Plus, I have yet to meet a dentist that will happily remove that many perfectly healthy teeth.
              There are plastic surgeons doing botox injections on 14-18 year-old girls....never underestimate the power of money.....
              Honestly.... the image of that in my head made me go "AWESOME!"..... and then I remembered I am terribly strange.-Red dazes

Comment

Quoth iradney View Post
                I honestly think it's a grill. It juts too far forward and up.
                Also, those diamonds look like a food and plaque trap - can you IMAGINE the dragon breath?
                You don't have enough money to replace your teeth with diamonds, either. Money will make people do unethical things. The entire bottom row of his teeth were knocked out in whatever car wreck he was in years back. The teeth were already implants.

better picture of diamond teeth here.
                Last edited by Whiskey; 10-24-2010, 01:40 AM.
                Thou shalt not take the name of thy goddess Whiskey in vain.

Comment

Kanye just took this to another level of WTFery.
                  I don't get paid enough to kiss your a**! -Groezig 5/31/08
                  Another day...another million braincells lost...-Sarlon 6/16/08
                  Chivalry is not dead. It's just direly underappreciated. -Samaliel 9/15/09

Comment

Quoth Whiskey View Post
                    Money will make people do stupid things
                    Fixed it for you Whiskey. Cause I seriously doubt this was a very bright thing to do.
                    Engaged to the amazing Marmalady. She is my Silver Dragon, shining as bright as the sun. I her Black Dragon (though good honestly), dark as night..fierce and strong.

Comment

Quoth Whiskey View Post
                      You don't have enough money to replace your teeth with diamonds, either. Money will make people do unethical things. The entire bottom row of his teeth were knocked out in whatever car wreck he was in years back. The teeth were already implants.

better picture of diamond teeth here.
                      Aaah, but if I DID have enough money to replace my teeth with diamonds...I still wouldn't do it. Then again, Kanye is a whole NEW level of WTF. Seriously.
                      The report button - not just for decoration

Comment

Working...
                      X