This topic is closed.
X
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Winners of the night...

So, Friday was eventful at work. Full of rowdy drunks that are a usual Friday night occurence.

Winner #1

Man fell down at bar, went boom. EMS was called and the patient was put on a backboard and Cervical Collar and brought into the ER.

The paramedics pull up to to the desk and are speaking to the charge nurse about finding a bed assignment for this guy. The guy just then starts getting antsy, cussing and yelling for them to get him off the backboard. Hes trying to wiggle around (EMS stretchers dont have much space) and the medics are actually talking to him nicely and trying to keep him calm. He starts cussing evenlouder.

Medic :Stop cussing, bud.
    Drunky: Im not Bud!! *swings*

His fist connects with the Medics face and Medics glasses go flying. Guess who got put into a chokehold and rolled into a room where leather restraints were immediately applied and the cops were called?

Did you know its a felony to harm a healthcare worker while on duty in the state of PA? Well, that guy didnt either but he sure does now. Not to mention, it was all caught on camera due to their location by the ambulance bay doors.

While the guy was still heavily drunk, he was pretty angry and cussing at everyone who came in. By the time he left a few hours later, he had realized the consequences of his actions and was apologetic. The Medic wasnt dropping the charges however, and I dont blame him. Got hauled away in handcuffs.

Winner #2

Woman in the ER psych unit. Was searched 3 separate times by the city cops who brought her in, the hospital security guards and again by the psych RN. She was a bit crazy and combative so she was also in restraints until her meds kicked in. Once calmer, she asked for food.

The RN unties one hand for her to eat with and leaves to get a sandwich. As shes preparing the meal tray she hears the patient calling "Nurse!! Nurse!!" The nurse finishes fixing the tray and is pushing it in the room when she realizes the floor is on fire and the flames are already waist high.

The patient apparently had a lighter in her vagina and decided to set a blanket on fire. The nurse throws the tray and beats the fire out with another blanket while a security guard whips around the corner and back out to get a fire extinguisher.

The fire was safely extinguished though the floor is a bit worse for wear. The patient was charged with "Risking Catastrophe" (which i didnt even know was an actual charge) and hauled off to jail after being medically cleared.

Was a fun night.

§ 3302. Causing or Risking Catastrophe.

Risking Catastrophe. A person is guilty of a felony of the third degree if he recklessly creates a risk of catastrophe in the employment of fire, explosives or other dangerous means listed in subsection (a) of this section.

She had a... in.... *floor*
    Is it Asshole Day or what? - MoonCat
    It's ALWAYS Asshole Day. - Jay2KWinger

Comment

You never know, she might go for the insanity defence.
      How was I supposed to know someone was slipping you Birth Control in the food I've been making for you lately?

Comment

Quoth rapana1 View Post
        She had a... in.... *floor*
        So, I kinda realize i may have written that revelation a bit casually. Lol. Im sorry, im used to it i guess.

The things I find in orifices.

Comment

Quoth Amina516 View Post
          So, I kinda realize i may have written that revelation a bit casually. Lol. Im sorry, im used to it i guess.

The things I find in orifices.
          It's probably a very, very bad sign about my psyche at this point that I read that line and all that happened was a mental check note was ticked in my brain. Then again, I have a doctor friend who's told stories about people shoving jars filled with live bees up their butts, so I suppose it takes a lot to shake me these days.
          "That's too bad. Hospitals aren't fun to fight through."
          "What IS fun to fight through?"
          "Gardens. Electronics shops. Antique stores, but only if they're classy."

Comment

So THAT'S why they called her firecrotch!

Comment

Quoth KhirasHY View Post
              who's told stories about people shoving jars filled with live bees up their butts.
              Uhhh...what?!? First of all, jars? As in multiple? and second, BEES?!?!?!?!?!?! why?!?!?!
              Now, if you smell the roses but it doesn't lift your spirits, you're either allergic to rose pollen or you need medical intervention. ~ Seshat

Comment

Quoth Spork4pedro View Post
                Uhhh...what?!? First of all, jars? As in multiple? and second, BEES?!?!?!?!?!?! why?!?!?!
                Heh...that's more or less the reaction I always get when I tell that story. It reinforces the fact that I've been active on the internet for way, way too long when these things don't faze me hehe

Comment

Quoth KhirasHY View Post
                  It's probably a very, very bad sign about my psyche at this point that I read that line and all that happened was a mental check note was ticked in my brain. Then again, I have a doctor friend who's told stories about people shoving jars filled with live bees up their butts, so I suppose it takes a lot to shake me these days.
                  Wait....WHAT?!

I think you need to share this story!
                  The best professors are mad scientists! -Zoom

Now queen of USSR-Land...

Comment

Quoth fireheart View Post
                    Wait....WHAT?!

I think you need to share this story!
                    Believe it or not, that was the whole story. It probably shouldn't have been, but it was literally "this is what gets this guy off." Apparently he visits the ER regularly when a jar gets stuck.

/threadjack over ;p

Comment

Quoth KhirasHY View Post
                      Believe it or not, that was the whole story. It probably shouldn't have been, but it was literally "this is what gets this guy off." Apparently he visits the ER regularly when a jar gets stuck.

/threadjack over ;p
                      I dont get along with bees very well. Maybe the buzzing makes the jars vibrate at just the right speed??

Thankfully, hes no where close to me, as I would not take him as a patient...ever. Beess.....ugh.

Comment

Her street name must be "Burning Sensation."

Wait, no, it's spelled "B'urrnyn Censayshen."
                        PWNADE(TM) - Serve up a glass today! | PWNZER - An act of pwnage so awesome, it's like the victim got hit by a tank.

There are only Four Horsemen of the Apocalypse because I choose to walk!

Comment

Bees.... *back on floor*
                          Is it Asshole Day or what? - MoonCat
                          It's ALWAYS Asshole Day. - Jay2KWinger

Comment

Hmmm...I wonder if she was related to this woman:

Police find gun hidden in suspect’s private part

Comment

If he wants a vibrating sensation in his butt then he needs a vibrator. Omg bees >.<
                              Out of retail!

Comment

Working...
                              X