Go Back   Customers Suck! > The Heart of the Site > Sucky Customers

Old 04-03-2020, 09:48 PM
Chairman of the Board

Quote:
Quoth greek_jester View Post
To be fair, a lot of supermarkets have reduced hours so that their staff have more time to clean and re-stock.
We've done that now. Open at 7 a.m. to senior and people with health issues (although we don't demand ID so naturally we get some non-seniors and non-health-issues folks coming in then). We now close at 8 p.m.I hope the idiot in my previous story hasn't tried to come in at our previous closing time, THAT would be something to watch.

We also now have these crudely set-up barriers in the middle of the outside entryway ... along with ENTRANCE in huge red spray-painted lettering on the sidewalk on one side. Not sure if EXIT is painted on the other side. Not to mention the ginormous hand-washing gadget between the two sets of doors, that you can use on your way in/out of the store, before/after touching the buggies.

Also, we don't sell lottery tickets anymore. Not sure what that has to do with COVID; the tickets get spit out by a machine and we (the cashiers, anyway) do NOT redeem them. Possibly it's because the smoke shop used to both sell and redeem them? I'm not sure.

Old 04-06-2020, 03:23 PM
Insomniac with Cable TV

Quote:
Quoth Pixelated View Post
We've done that now. Open at 7 a.m. to senior and people with health issues (although we don't demand ID so naturally we get some non-seniors and non-health-issues folks coming in then)..
I shop if I absolutely have to using the senior/health issue hours. Someone claimed the purple implanted port card I had was fake, there was nothing wrong with the girl in the purple wheelchair ... so I slipped the zipper on my port access tshirt and pressed the skin to show the outlines of the implanted port ... shut them up immediately.

Old 04-07-2020, 09:12 PM
Cashier

You could have had that done just to take advantage of the sweet shopping hours.

Old 04-08-2020, 02:31 AM
Store Manager

Quote:
Quoth AccountingDrone View Post
ISomeone claimed the purple implanted port card I had was fake, there was nothing wrong with the girl in the purple wheelchair ...
The thing to realize is that bullies like this know perfectly well their victim is indeed handicapped -- and consider them a target of opportunity.