Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Bumper Stickers for use by good drivers/parkers!

Collapse
This topic is closed.
X
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Bumper Stickers for use by good drivers/parkers!

http://tinypic.com/r/szyipc/8

How many of you would carry these around to stick on cars? I know I would!
    The fact that jellyfish have survived for 650 million years despite not having brains gives hope to many people.

You would have to be incredibly dense for the world to revolve around you.

Magnets would be tempting. Stickers are going too far in the vandalism direction for me since bumper stickers don't typically come off super easy.

I will admit to having a collection of "Honey Bucket" stickers (for the port-a-potties) that peel off vehicles very easily, and have put on cars who parked in our assigned spots at the apartment.

I have also left notes on cars parked in my spot. Notes as in plural. Notes taped over all the windows, with bold text declaring to everyone else in the complex that the vehicle in question is an asshole parker. Notes that are easily removed, but there's like 12 of them to remove so it's still suitably obnoxious.

I had one chronic offender who ignored the dozen notes. One day she left her vehicle unlocked. I left the notes inside her car on her dash and car seat. She was very pissed. But she never parked in my spot again, so mission accomplished.

(Our apartment complex has assigned spots, but my landlord never bothered to get a tow contract with a company so unfortunately there's not much to be done with offenders.)
    Last edited by bhskittykatt; 03-11-2015, 09:32 PM.
    Knowledge is knowing that a tomato is a fruit. Wisdom is not putting it in a fruit salad.

Comment

Working...
    X