This topic is closed.
X
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Dine and dashers arrested

Now here's some seriously sucky dine 'n' dashers.
    The headline says plenty: 4 Suspected In Dine-And-Dash Arrested After Anaheim Waitress Is Run Over
    I'm trying to see things from your point of view, but I can't get my head that far up my keister!

Who is John Galt?
    -Ayn Rand, Atlas Shrugged

So it's now OK to seriously try to maim or kill someone so we can steal a meal?

That level of determination to commit crimes IMO borders on the insane.
    "Crazy may always be open for business, but on the full moon, it has buy one get one free specials." - WishfulSpirit

"Sometimes customers remind me of zombies, but I'm pretty sure that zombies are smarter." - MelindaJoy77

Comment

They probably thought that if they were going to be bad, they may as well go all the way with it.
      The fact that jellyfish have survived for 650 million years despite not having brains gives hope to many people.

You would have to be incredibly dense for the world to revolve around you.

Comment

Because going the normal route and simply leaving when the waitress is busy isn't enough...
        My Guide to Oblivion

"I resent the implication that I've gone mad, Sprocket."

Comment

They enjoyed inflicting pain on a helpless victim. These people, especially the driver, have the markings for being potential serial killers.
          This site proves Corey Taylor right. Man really is a "four letter word."

I'm now using my Deviant Art page to post my humor.

Comment

Working...
          X