X
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• WAG (Terminal Lance 15Oct14)

Let us assume NSFW

I know what you are thinking, "Gil, 2 great military themed jokes in the same week?" Well I am still laughing after 10 min. so here you go.

Now to explain the humor a bit more...

If you’re curious as to what a WAG (Waste, Alleviation and Gelling) bag is, it’s basically a disposable poop bag for humans. Inside the bag is a pretty neat concoction of dehydrated fungus that breaks down the excrement in a biodegradable bag that will actually decompose naturally. Typically, as a Marine, you’ll only really encounter these things overseas, but you’ll most likely s*** in a bag at least once.
    If you got to go, you got to go. If out on a mission, are you just going to leave evidence of your presence like that? Not to mention it is still a bio-hazard and most locals do not like it when devil dogs go on their lawn .

Some days I wish I had been born a Marine. Then my sanity returns.
    I might be crazy, but I'm not Insane.

What? You don't play with flamethrowers on the weekends? You are strange.

You could always bury it, I suppose.
    My Guide to Oblivion

"I resent the implication that I've gone mad, Sprocket."

Comment

Quoth Tama View Post
      You could always bury it, I suppose.
      Ya, but if the Marines were traipsing through your lawn, would you want them digging holes to poo in?

I know that is what we did back in the pre-1960s era (I love old war vet stories), but I can just picture an old lady yelling at the (devil) dog to stop s***ing in her lawn (in French of course, WW2).

Comment

I cant see anything but an x?
        Pain and suffering are inevitable...misery is optional.

Comment

Look up the Terminal Lance comic and go to the site. It's the most recent comic.

Warning...archive binge.
          My Guide to Oblivion

"I resent the implication that I've gone mad, Sprocket."

Comment

Quoth Gilhelmi View Post
            ... picture an old lady yelling at the (devil) dog to stop s***ing in her lawn (in French of course, WW2).
            Merde! Grand-mère balance une pelle... Marine with severely impacted ass...
            (Grandmother swings a shovel...)
            I am not an a**hole. I am a hemorrhoid. I irritate a**holes!
            Procrastination: Forward planning to insure there is something to do tomorrow.
            Derails threads faster than a pocket nuke.

Comment

Quoth NecessaryCatharsis View Post
              I cant see anything but an x?
              Here is the link. Terminal Lance

And the warnings about archive binges are true. Best part is that these are only some of his strips. Many more have not been posted online yet because they were made for the Marine Corps Times.

Comment

I did the archive binge last night. And it makes me wish I could remember more from my short time as a Seaforth army cadet around 30 years ago. About the only memories I have of that are learning how to strip an FN while blindfolded, and being the last person standing after a game of British Bulldog. Not much else really stuck with me, including rank structure.

I'm looking forward to reading more!

Comment

Working...
                X