This topic is closed.
X
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Not that I stood out much before...

But I'm back. And I'm still working with customers -- or clients -- though it's not exactly retail. My aunt's dog grooming shop, to be exact, and we do get the occasional awful customer.

There is a difference between the awful customers here and where I worked before. It's rare, because I'm now in a very small town, but if somebody is enough of a jerk, or their dog is! -- she's been known to ask them -- get this -- not to come back! Ever! And there's no corporate to suck up to them to get them to come back and treat us badly again!

Welcome back. I'll look forward to your stories, as an animal lover and someone very familiar with how sucky some pet parents can be.

Also, that is awesome to have a boss willing to ask people not to come back. Bet a lot of us on here wish we had that!
    "In the end I was the mean girl/or somebody's in between girl"~Neko Case

“You don't need many words if you already know what you're talking about.” ~William Stafford

Comment

Well, that's only because it's a a one-person-owned business, and that one person does have a limit as to the crap she will take. Before that I was at a dog wash (seriously) and before that, Wal-Mart. Don't get me started on those creeps!

Comment

Ditto to what myswtghst said! I remember you from previous versions of the board, and I also look forward to your stories.
        I don't have an attitude problem. You have a perception problem.
        My LiveJournal
        A page we can all agree with!

Comment

Working...
        X