This topic is closed.
X
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Silly reuqest

Hi, anyone here kinda to pretty good with any art applications? I need a yellow warning sign with someone being startled at a pc, in text to say: Don't tap on glass: we startle easy.
    Crono: sounds like the machine update became a clusterf*ck..
    pedersen: No. A clusterf*ck involves at least one pleasurable thing (the orgasm at the end).

Hi wraiths...well, I like to play with graphics...where would you be using this sign, online or in printed form? You can PM me if you like.
    "I was only LOOKING, I didn't mean to enter my card's CVV and actually ORDER! REFUND ME RIGHT NOW!!"

Comment

Quoth wraiths_crono View Post
      I need a yellow warning sign with someone being startled at a pc, in text to say: Don't tap on glass: we startle easy.
      They need fangs.
      I am not an a**hole. I am a hemorrhoid. I irritate a**holes!
      Procrastination: Forward planning to insure there is something to do tomorrow.
      Derails threads faster than a pocket nuke.

Comment

Quoth wraiths_crono View Post
        Hi, anyone here kinda to pretty good with any art applications? I need a yellow warning sign with someone being startled at a pc, in text to say: Don't tap on glass: we startle easy.
        go here-that symbol isn't in the list that I've found, but the site owner takes requests and will do his best to accommodate them
        Honestly.... the image of that in my head made me go "AWESOME!"..... and then I remembered I am terribly strange.-Red dazes

Comment

Quoth BlaqueKatt View Post
          go here-that symbol isn't in the list that I've found, but the site owner takes requests and will do his best to accommodate them
          BlaqueKatt, unless somebody has taken over that site, nobody will be getting any custom work done from there. Ryland passed away last year from COPD. I can say, "I knew him when," but I really wish I could say, "Yeah, I know him," now. He was a great guy and is sorely missed.
          Everything will be ok in the end. If it's not ok, it's not the end.

Comment

Working...
          X