Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Horrible tales of renting a room. (or 'I couldn't think of anything witty.' :P )

Collapse
This topic is closed.
X
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Horrible tales of renting a room. (or 'I couldn't think of anything witty.' :P )

So I've commented in chat and in the 'random post' thread bits and pieces about my life's current drama. I don't have the energy to go into much detail now but I will.
    Currently my roommate are desperately looking for a new place before the end of the month (kill me please... do not need this stress).
    Tonight we'll be going to look at our second choice complex because the first choice one has no available apartments to rent.

(for a reference to some of the shit I've had to deal with... roommate just moved in in December... check out the link: Drunken housemate adventures (long) )

Wish us luck?
    Driver Picks the Music, Shotgun Shuts His Cakehole.
    Supernatural 9-13-05 to forever

I wish us luck X3!!!

Comment

Good luck!

Comment

Well the trip tonight was a bust. Roomie and I rely on public transit. We got on the bus that was supposed to take us to the complex. The stop we needed to get off came and went without any indication that there was a stop there (granted we were on the interstate).
        Tomorrow I open so I've made a list of places to call on my breaks.
        *sigh* I'm off to watch an episode of Buffy, make a cup of hot cocoa, and then go to bed.
        Driver Picks the Music, Shotgun Shuts His Cakehole.
        Supernatural 9-13-05 to forever

Comment

Wish you all the luck calling tomorrow! Our buses are like that, too. I have to keep watching out for those small signs on a metal post. I usually see them as I pass it lol.

Enjoy Buffy!

Comment

Working...
          X