This topic is closed.
X
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Quoth Kogarashi View Post
    Also my Hubby, for just sitting with me in the pantry the other night with the door shut, no questions asked, as we talked about random stuff. (Yes, we're weird.)
    I see no problem with that! The pantry has all the food, after all!
    By popular request....I am now officially the Enemy of Normalcy.

"What is unobtainium? To Seraph, it's a normal client. :P" -- Observant Friend

Comment

My hubby

Going to Sounders games with my Hubby

Just talking with my Hubby about everything.

Being able to talk to my parents about stuff. Especially my Mom and getting our business going this year.

Getting out to the gym and not dieing
      Coffee should be strong, black and chewy! It should strip paint and frighten small children.

My blog Darkwynd's Musings

Comment

The wonderful people on this site.

Birds singing.

The leaf buds on the trees.

My kitty loving against me.

My movie collection (fairly extensive).

Chatting with friends on Facebook.

Natural beauty.

My soft bed.

The amazing synchronicity of this past week.

Comment

My dog--when she snuggles next to me, when she licks my face to wake me up for her morning walk, and especially when she tries to give me an innocent look when caught in the act. Yesterday she grabbed frozen waffles out of the trash and hid them all over the house. When I got home, she had one hanging out of her mouth and she still gave me big eyes, as if to say "I didn't do it! I've been good!"

Comment

My boyfriend of nine years who understands that sometimes I cry/lash out/don't want to do things but that it isn't my choice, depresion sometimes does that to me and that he will sit and hold me and ressure me I am loved and say something silly to make me laugh.

My best friend who when my sisters partner died dropped everything jumped on a train and stayed with us for a week just so that we had someone there. Who I see regularly and when I'm down hugs me and tells me I am awesome and that I give the best hugs.

My sister who understands me, loves me and is glad I'm around so I can do all the practical things that need doing.

Music I love having music on usually my iTunes playing whatever comes up.

Books!
            Final Fantasy XIV - Acorna Starfall - Ragnarok (EU Legacy)

Comment

Good food. Admittedly that has the side effect of making me gain weight and I have to fight off the "you're fat" neuroses because I'm no longer a twig, but I LOVE good food so much. I'm off to dinner at a great place right now, in fact.
              The best advice is this: Don't take advice and don't give advice. ~Author Unknown

Nobody can give you wiser advice than yourself. ~Cicero

See the fuzzy - http://bladespark.livejournal.com/

Comment

Beads. Music. My loved people.
                1129. I will refrain from casting Dimension Jump and Magnificent Mansion on every police box we pass.
                -----
                http://orchidcolors.livejournal.com (A blog about everything and nothing)

Comment

Greek yogurt with honey.

ItssofreakingAMAZING.<flails>
                  By popular request....I am now officially the Enemy of Normalcy.

"What is unobtainium? To Seraph, it's a normal client. :P" -- Observant Friend

Comment

My Grandson Bug - How his face lights up and his giggles when "Pap Pap" and "Gamma" walk in the door to see him. Watching him and "Pap Pap" play with his trains.

My Hubby - He always knows when I just need him to hold me close.

My Oldest - Watching the strong independent woman and loving Mother she is becoming.

Little Bits - Listening to her sing from the time she gets up in the morning until she goes to bed at night. Even though it is the down time for Choir she has her individual pieces she is working on for ratings and her music for both All State Chamber and All State Choir

Comment

Quoth MoonCat View Post
                      The very mild winter we've had so far. Temps have been in the 30's and 40's and even a few 50's. Sure it's going to snow eventually, but we've already had a month nearly snow-free.
                      This! Well up until Friday anyways. Now winter has finally arrived just in time for me to move.

I'm happy for the fact that I have so many awesome friends. Also that I was able to find a new place to live and a new bed so quickly

Comment

Making somebody else happy, see the beauty/amazing in themselves.
                        Being able to help somebody, being able to make somebody smile.
                        Making somebody else's day.
                        Standing up for somebody else.

Doing for others is when I am the most happy.
                        Engaged to the amazing Marmalady. She is my Silver Dragon, shining as bright as the sun. I her Black Dragon (though good honestly), dark as night..fierce and strong.

Comment

A scout from my sparrow flock coming inside for a quick visit.
                          Don't tempt pixies, it never ends well.

Avatar created by the lovely Eisa.

Comment

Eating the leftover mix from making your own buns, yummy!
                            Final Fantasy XIV - Acorna Starfall - Ragnarok (EU Legacy)

Comment

Writing. Being in a different world, talking to the characters, puzzling over what they would do next and then they go and do something completely different when I write it...I always cheer up when writing

And the way my husband laughs at me because I make faces and talk to myself while writing, and then sing snatches of whatever I'm listening to.
                              I speak English, L33t, Sarcasm and basic Idiot.

Comment

Successfully juicing a pomegranate.

And then eating the cheesecake you put the juice in. Yum.
                                "Enough expository banter. It's time we fight like men. And ladies. And ladies who dress like men. For Gilgamesh...IT'S MORPHING TIME!"
                                - Gilgamesh, Final Fantasy V

Comment

Working...
                                X