This topic is closed.
X
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Bad Kitty *icky*

Tiger, the obese overgrown kitten, decided today that the bathtub would be the perfect place to go poopy.

I have to say, out of every pet I've ever had and every odd place they've ever had an "accident" or even a sort of "accidentally/onpurpose" accident, that's the weirdest place I've ever heard of an animal relieving themselves.

But, go figure, he's gotten way too familiar with that tub lately since he decided he likes to sleep in there and play with the jet buttons.
    You really need to see a neurologist. - Wagegoth

You might want to take a good close look at him, usually changes in bathroom habits like that indicate some sort of problem. Is his litter box clean? Have you changed brands of litter recently? Changed his diet? Have you noticed any other behavioral changes in him? Any new animals or people in the house? If so, is one of them blocking his access to the litter box or harrassing him while he's in it? If it's feasible, you might consider taking him into the vet for a checkup.
    You're only delaying the inevitable, you run at your own expense. The repo man gets paid to chase you. ~Argabarga

Comment

He probably needed his litterbox emptied and changed, would be my guess.

Comment

At least the bathtub is easy to clean up after, it could have been your bed. Which is where my kitty goes, when he's pissed at me. I find when I'm away for a few days or not paying him enough attention, is when I get "accidents". I also got a couple "accidents" when I changed his food on vets orders and he didn't like the new food.

Comment

Quoth blas View Post
          He probably needed his litterbox emptied and changed, would be my guess.
          Starting to get nasty notes from the EPA?
          I'm trying to see things from your point of view, but I can't get my head that far up my keister!

Who is John Galt?
          -Ayn Rand, Atlas Shrugged

Comment

Quoth taxguykarl View Post
            Starting to get nasty notes from the EPA?
            She sure got one from the KPA.
            I am not an a**hole. I am a hemorrhoid. I irritate a**holes!
            Procrastination: Forward planning to insure there is something to do tomorrow.
            Derails threads faster than a pocket nuke.

Comment

Quoth TawnyMyst View Post
              At least the bathtub is easy to clean up after, it could have been your bed. Which is where my kitty goes, when he's pissed at me. I find when I'm away for a few days or not paying him enough attention, is when I get "accidents". I also got a couple "accidents" when I changed his food on vets orders and he didn't like the new food.
              Quoted for truth. Tiger could have picked any number of spots to express his displeasure, be glad he picked one easy to clean up. I knew some people who had one cat that would poop on their pillows, then very tidily cover it up with the bedspread and stomp it down flat when he was displeased with them.
              You're only delaying the inevitable, you run at your own expense. The repo man gets paid to chase you. ~Argabarga

Comment

"Whew! Guess you've been a good cat, then."

"Wait'll he puts on his stereo headphones."

Fat Freddy's Cat.
                I am not an a**hole. I am a hemorrhoid. I irritate a**holes!
                Procrastination: Forward planning to insure there is something to do tomorrow.
                Derails threads faster than a pocket nuke.

Comment

Quoth Kittish View Post
                  Quoted for truth. Tiger could have picked any number of spots to express his displeasure, be glad he picked one easy to clean up. I knew some people who had one cat that would poop on their pillows, then very tidily cover it up with the bedspread and stomp it down flat when he was displeased with them.
                  That would be a very bad kitty.

I'm so lucky my cats have NEVER missed their litter box...not even once in 9 and 1/2 years. They don't leave those kinds of surprises anywhere in the house.

Now if they could do the same with the hairballs.....
                  https://www.youtube.com/user/HedgeTV
                  Great YouTube channel check it out!

Comment

Quoth blas View Post
                    Tiger, the obese overgrown kitten, decided today that the bathtub would be the perfect place to go poopy.

I have to say, out of every pet I've ever had and every odd place they've ever had an "accident" or even a sort of "accidentally/onpurpose" accident, that's the weirdest place I've ever heard of an animal relieving themselves.
                    Taz decided to use the bathtub over the weekend. She's been having diarrhea lately, and I've been having trouble keeping her litter box clean, and she used the tub out of desperation.

So, I have to then clean the bathtub. I fill it with water and Nature's Miracle in prep for scrubbing.

She had to go again, and went in the hallway. At least she used the cheap rug instead of the hardwood flooring At least it's starting to firm up.
                    They say that God only gives us what we can handle. Apparently, God thinks I'm a bad ass.

Comment

Quoth telecom_goddess View Post
                      That would be a very bad kitty.

I'm so lucky my cats have NEVER missed their litter box...not even once in 9 and 1/2 years. They don't leave those kinds of surprises anywhere in the house.

Now if they could do the same with the hairballs.....
                      My little Casey would occasionally have a 'klingon' fall off just at the door to his litter box. At least he was makking the effort, but he never did learn to hornk a haiball on newspaper or the vinyl floor. He loved puking on my carpet.

But, 6 weeks after he passed, I'd give anything to have him hornk on my floor again.
                      That is so full of suck Dyson doesn't know how they did it - shankyknitter

Comment

Tiger and Baby are both diggers, so much so that there's usually a turd or two that escapes the litter box because they dig all the litter to one side.

My bf's cat expressed his displeasure with bf's mom over throwing him outside over a different "accident", that he pissed in her purse.

Comment

My dad has a cat that is seriously picky about the litter box, and he will regularly poop in the bathtub. At least he will pick one spot to go and it's easy to clean up. Same with my cat I had to leave behind, he will pace by the litter box if it's too dirty for him and cry and then poop right in front of the box, again where it's easily cleanable

Comment

Working...
                          X