This topic is closed.
X
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Wow, I can't believe it

I officially quit on Saturday. I sent in my resume for a MUCH better position at a different hotel two hours ago. I have an interview with that hotel at 6 tonight.

Awesome! Best of luck to you! After all of the bullshit you've put up with, you deserve a break.

Comment

Thank you so much.

Comment

Congrats! That's some pretty impressive timing. Good luck!

Comment

Congratulations and good luck.
          "So you think they named this ship the "Chimera" because there's a monster on board?" Tony DiNozzo

"They did not name it the puppy" Ziva David - NCIS, Chimera

Comment

Congrats and Good Luck on your interview!!
            Coffee should be strong, black and chewy! It should strip paint and frighten small children.

My blog Darkwynd's Musings

Comment

You did the right thing.

Fingers crossed for your interview! (i'd cross my toes but it's kinda hard to drive )
              The best professors are mad scientists! -Zoom

Now queen of USSR-Land...

Comment

Quoth fireheart View Post
                You did the right thing.

Fingers crossed for your interview! (i'd cross my toes but it's kinda hard to drive )
                Lol. Must be hard to type too. Be careful driving. Hate to hear you're in an accident.

I'll post on here after the interview to let you know how it went. Nice to know people still want me though. My confidence has taken a beating since I started at my ex-job.

Comment

Wow - that was fast! Best of luck at the interview.

Comment

So yeah, I had to reschedule for tomorrow at 9:30 am. My husband was 45 minutes late getting off work (and didn't tell me he was going to be late because he says he didn't know) and the cab could NOT find my house in spite of four different phone calls, telling him what landmarks I was close to, and me standing outside in the driveway during rush hour because no one can find my bloody house EVER because we the ONLY house on this "street".

See, on our right to us is a house that is on so and so street, on the left is a house on such and such street. We are the ONLY with the old address for that and that street, and as far as most people are concerned, the house doesn't exist except for the mail. Even bloody fed ex has trouble finding it. If I had my way, I'd get it properly renumbered but I don't own the house.

And the person who was supposed to interview me? Did NOT sound pleased at having to reschedule.

I don't get it. Why can't I ever catch a break?

I feel like just crawling into bed and staying there.
                    Last edited by Moirae; 01-24-2012, 11:33 PM.

Comment

Quoth Moirae View Post
                      Lol. Must be hard to type too. Be careful driving. Hate to hear you're in an accident.

I'll post on here after the interview to let you know how it went. Nice to know people still want me though. My confidence has taken a beating since I started at my ex-job.
                      Sorry I wasn't actually driving . I wrote this before I went out the door.
                      The best professors are mad scientists! -Zoom

Now queen of USSR-Land...

Comment

Working...
                      X