X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Quoth Seraph View Post
    Heterodyne cutie mark? ;D
    On a gear with a lightning bolt through it. ;D

Hell, her traditional entrance to any scene is... dramatic, and often accompanied by her shouting out "SCIENCE!"
    PWNADE(TM) - Serve up a glass today! | PWNZER - An act of pwnage so awesome, it's like the victim got hit by a tank.

There are only Four Horsemen of the Apocalypse because I choose to walk!

Comment

Quoth Jay 2K Winger View Post
      On a gear with a lightning bolt through it. ;D

Hell, her traditional entrance to any scene is... dramatic, and often accompanied by her shouting out "SCIENCE!"
      Oh, sweet Celestia, now I have a bad vision of Othar Tryggvassen as a pegasus stallion.
      "If your day is filled with firefighting, you need to start taking the matches away from the toddlers…” - HM

Comment

Quoth Crossbow View Post
        Oh, sweet Celestia, now I have a bad vision of Othar Tryggvassen as a pegasus stallion.

Oh gods yes.
        PWNADE(TM) - Serve up a glass today! | PWNZER - An act of pwnage so awesome, it's like the victim got hit by a tank.

Comment

Quoth Crossbow View Post
          And I didn't realize Felicia Day has an OC pony. That's too cool.
          I'll be honest. It was ugly as sin, hahahaha.

Quoth Elspeth View Post
          And I like your custom people!
          Thankies! ^^

Quoth Crossbow View Post
          ...<ponders this>...

Ohmygodtheawesomeexplodedmybrain!
          By popular request....I am now officially the Enemy of Normalcy.

"What is unobtainium? To Seraph, it's a normal client. :P" -- Observant Friend

Comment

Quoth Crossbow View Post
            Quoth Seraph View Post
            ...<ponders this>...

Ohmygodtheawesomeexplodedmybrain!
            Do want soooooo much!

I... might actually have to try to do that... >_>

Except, wouldn't sparks generally be more Unicorn types?

^-.-^
            Faith is about what you do. It's about aspiring to be better and nobler and kinder than you are. It's about making sacrifices for the good of others. - Dresden

Comment

Quoth Andara Bledin View Post
              Do want soooooo much!

I... might actually have to try to do that... >_>

Except, wouldn't sparks generally be more Unicorn types?

^-.-^
              That's WHY I have Skyfire as a pegasus. She kind of resents the fact that she doesn't have Magic (the horn), so she (over-)compensates by embracing ...wait for it... SCIENCE!

Comment

I don't have a name for my pony yet, but she likes to make quilts.

I highly doubt anyone would be surprised by that.
                https://purplefish-quilting.square.site/

Comment

Quoth Kanalah View Post
                  I don't have a name for my pony yet, but she likes to make quilts.

I highly doubt anyone would be surprised by that.
                  What about Patchwerk? <innocent> I bet she'd want to play.

Or, go with Needle? Oh, that's taken. Patches? Well, drat. Thimblelina???

Comment

There is a G3 or G4 pony named "Sew and Sew" (That I did buy ::hide:

But she makes clothes for her friends, not quilts.
                    https://purplefish-quilting.square.site/

Comment

Sew Handy?

^-.-^
                      Faith is about what you do. It's about aspiring to be better and nobler and kinder than you are. It's about making sacrifices for the good of others. - Dresden

Comment

Ugh, I still need the Twilight Sparkle and Rainbow Dash Happy Meal toys. I just bought a blind bag mini today and got Mint. I think I'll follow suit and custom paint me a character when I get a pegasus mold.

Uh oh, ya'll have me brain storming now.. I am so going to repaint some to look like these:

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=FIY41LrvMFQ
                        Last edited by HappyFun Ball; 03-31-2012, 01:52 AM.
                        http://www.customerssuck.com/?m=20080203

My destiny is not pretty, but it's what my cutie mark is telling me.

Comment

Well, based on the Applejack that I picked up yesterday, there was a different set they were giving away toys from that didn't match up with the toys listed on the Happy Meal site.

Here's a pic if you haven't seen it already.

^-.-^

Comment

I would have expected you to go for a unicorn, Seraph. However, I like your character.
                            Low lie the Fields of Athenry/ Where once we watched the small free birds fly/ Our love was on the wing/ we had dreams and songs to sing/ It's so lonely around the Fields of Athenry

Comment

So, yeah, I found a pony generator.

This is Skyfire.
                              Attached Files

Comment

Quoth Andrew B. View Post
                                I would have expected you to go for a unicorn, Seraph. However, I like your character.
                                I don't see myself as magical, but I do like the idea of flying away from all my crazier clients.

Comment

Working...
                                X