X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• So I met The Bloggess tonight...

...and she totally signed my Dalek.

I think I win the internet tonight.

eta: If you don't know who The Bloggess is, this is a good place to start: http://thebloggess.com/2011/06/and-t...-your-battles/
    Last edited by JoitheArtist; 09-09-2012, 02:30 AM.
    "Eventually, everything that you have said becomes everything you will ever say." Eireann

My pony dolls: http://equestriarags.tumblr.com

KiaKat JUST shared her blog with me, and I've browsed it. She's going to be all squealy, when she sees this, I think. XD

Comment

Quoth JoitheArtist View Post

I think I win the internet tonight.
      Whaddaya mean "tonight"?
      Knowledge is power. Power corrupts. Study hard. Be evil.

"I never said I wasn't a horrible person."--Me, almost daily

Comment

Is this the Dalek that was dressed up and running around in circles going "Exterminate" while dressed up in bunny ears and pulling a toy sled?
        The best professors are mad scientists! -Zoom

Now queen of USSR-Land...

Comment

EEEEEEEEEEEE! I LOVE HER!

*envy*

*plots*

Comment

Quoth fireheart View Post
            Is this the Dalek that was dressed up and running around in circles going "Exterminate" while dressed up in bunny ears and pulling a toy sled?
            One and the same! My Dalek is all kinds of awesome.

Quoth KiaKat View Post
            EEEEEEEEEEEE! I LOVE HER!

*envy*

*plots*
            If she's coming to your area on her book tour, you should go. She's exactly the way I expected: highly anxious and obviously medicated to deal with it, but also really REALLY funny and very sweet.
            Last edited by iradney; 04-21-2012, 10:18 AM.
            "Eventually, everything that you have said becomes everything you will ever say." Eireann

Comment

Quoth JoitheArtist
              One and the same! My Dalek is all kinds of awesome.
              I recently started watching Dr. Who. (boyfriend got me into the reboot series on netflix) I always saw your posts on your Dalek and was like "ok! um, yay!!" Now, I'm hideously envious. I want a Dalek to bring to my store, and send it after my boss when he's on one of his REALLY manic ADD days... And then drinks 6 mountain dews before lunch on top of it...

He's lucky he knows to bribe me with Reese's or he might still have bruised shins... >.>

Comment

Quoth lupo pazzesco View Post
                I recently started watching Dr. Who. (boyfriend got me into the reboot series on netflix) I always saw your posts on your Dalek and was like "ok! um, yay!!" Now, I'm hideously envious. I want a Dalek to bring to my store, and send it after my boss when he's on one of his REALLY manic ADD days... And then drinks 6 mountain dews before lunch on top of it...

He's lucky he knows to bribe me with Reese's or he might still have bruised shins... >.>
                R/C Daleks make everything better. Seriously, they are SO fun. You can get them on eBay if you're willing to pay for shipping from the UK.

Comment

I am now reading this blog. I will read all the blogs.

I think this may be the only person I can now describe as a hyperkinetic rabbit thingy who isn't Max from Sam and Max.

Comment

Ok, so you know how I was hyper from drugs yesterday (see my thread titled *wheeze* for evidence)? I, uh, may have read about half her archive while medicated, and that may have contributed to my manic-add-ness yesterday...

Comment

Good lord Kia. Just the tone of the blog alone is making me hyper, and I'm pretty mellow. I don't do hyper (unless drunk and I'm not right now). *reads more*

Comment

Kia, I did the same thing after reading the Beyonce the Metal Chicken post. Took me about a week to go through the archives of her blog, but SO WORTH IT. Also, you should get her book. I was laughing out loud by page 3, and by page 28 I was laughing so hard I was not only crying, but wheezing as well!

Comment

EEE! I love Beyonce! And I love how she introduced it to her husband!

I need to get that image on a tote bag... just to further baffle my coworkers...

Comment

There were at least three metal chickens in the audience last night, along with some Beyonce paper dolls. Oh, and Copernicus the monkey and Juanita the weasel were at her signing table, so I got to see them, too. Actually, the oddity of the crowd was half the fun: several people asked about my Dalek and I talked to a really cool girl who'd put zebra stripes on an ostrich egg to give to the Bloggess (long story). Totally insane, but totally hilarious!

Comment

Working...
                            X