This topic is closed.
X
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Hopefully they're good at Tetris

This is a MiM Brain Burp Sighting. (How meta!)

Just stopped by Hubby's office today. Hubby works for a security firm, and today there was a semi with a double-decker car trailer and several shiny new patrol vehicles.

There were also a handful of guys standing around trying to figure out how to park their shiny new patrol vehicles.

They ordered more vehicles than they had room to park in their little parking lot. (The parking lot was already mostly full of double-parked patrol vehicles before they ever ordered new ones.)
    Knowledge is knowing that a tomato is a fruit. Wisdom is not putting it in a fruit salad.

Darn you. Now that song's going to be stuck in my head for at least three hours!
    Persephone is the reason for the season.

Comment

<.<
      >.>
      <.<

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=WkkhcwXpYy4 HEHEHE

Sorry couldn't resist

Comment

What you described is "business as usual" at Arquebus Motor Freight's Rasputsia yard - more equipment than spaces to park it in.
        Any fool can piss on the floor. It takes a talented SC to shit on the ceiling.

Comment

Quoth Kazim View Post
          <.<
          >.>
          <.<

Why does that remind me of three fishies swimming in opposite directions ?
          The Copyright Monster has made me tell you that my avatar is courtesy of the wonderful Alice XZ.And you don't want to annoy the Copyright Monster.

Comment

There's a nursing home not far from our building, and the staff parking lot is like a live Rush Hour/Tetris game on a daily basis. About half the size it needs to be, and opens onto a one-way street just after a bad intersection (bad as in can't see anything--streets cross at an angle that causes the intersection to look like a drunken rhombus). So as one is exiting the lot, you can't turn right but need to look right. It's common to see staff come and sit in their cars because they know they're going to have to move for someone else anyway.
            "I am quite confident that I do exist."
            "Excuse me, I'm making perfect sense. You're just not keeping up." The Doctor

Comment

Working...
            X