Collapse
This topic is closed.
X
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

i hate introductions, they're always akward. espically as a forum-virgin.

i live (and work) in a "i-moved-here-from-statlin-island-and-bought-a-big-house-and-drive-a-big-car-so-treat-me-like-royalty" town. (but im not one of them. i was born and raised here and drive a small old tin can that is only slightly rusted.)

ive had two jobs thus far- my first was waitressing at LM, an assisted-living residence. LM doesnt exist anymore, they got bought out by some other company whos name i can never remember. i was there for 2 years before i "resigned". (long story- long story short i was in the hospital, my boss4 wanted to fire me (but knew he couldnt (because i was in the hospital thus it was illegal) and had my mom (who is a dumbass) write my letter or resignation), and refused to rehire me. his grouds for my 'dismissal' was 'three callouts automatic fire'.
    [id missed one day the entire two years id been there prior to my hospitalization. the day i missed- i had a stomach bug and called out way before my shift. that was over a year before boss4 joined the company. and they had prior notice as to my being out for 2+ weeks due to hospitalization.]

i currently work at a pharmacy/drug store chain that strives for 'convience, value, and service'. doesnt pay as well, hours are worse, and the coworkers are of similar quality, but hey, ive got a discount card, and what makes someone feel more special then a discount card?
    ive been at this store for a year and a half now, working summers and vacations from school. this year i wont be able to afford to not work year round, so im transfering to a store thats close to my college.

my life is pretty boring, and consists of three things (two during the summers): riding & compeating (horses), working, and school. i occasionally get out and do social things- like this summer i went to a buffy sing-a-long, my mom's work-friend's party, and i, well, actually, thats all the socalizing i did.

well, i suppose my forum cherry has been popped.
    I've spent most of my life riding horses.
    the rest ive just wasted.

Hey there, prosandcons.
    A belated to CS.

Hope to see you joining in the forums soon.
    Too tired of living and too tired to end it. What a conundrum.

Comment

Sorry so late
      I don't go in for ancient wisdom
      I don't believe just 'cause ideas are tenacious
      It means that they're worthy - Tim Minchin, "White Wine in the Sun"

Comment

Working...
      X