This topic is closed.
X
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• A WTF Moment At The Bank

The branch of a local bank is located inside my store (the way McD is in most Walmarts). Every week they have a brain teaser riddle that if you answer correctly will get you a prize (candy, small appliance, etc).

Today's was a little...different.

According to them, the answer is "last name".

Sounds right to me.

Comment

Lmao love it. "last name" indeed XD

Comment

I was going for penis but im sure Madonna has one

Comment

Quoth georgie View Post
          I was going for penis but im sure Madonna has one
          Or "Quite a collection"
          I am not an a**hole. I am a hemorrhoid. I irritate a**holes!
          Procrastination: Forward planning to insure there is something to do tomorrow.
          Derails threads faster than a pocket nuke.

Comment

This reminds me of a TV documentary I saw several years ago on the history of movie censorship. A board set up to enforce the Hays Code watched a scene from a film where a man was kissing a woman. The camera zoomed in on her face as the man started to kiss her neck and then went out of shot while she still showed pleasure. One board member demanded to know "where the man had gone." The director said "I don't remember, maybe for a cup of coffee, maybe he took a nap?" The point was that it was the board member who's mind was in the gutter. People always assume / extrapolate things like the riddle to be dirty.
            Testing
            "I saw a flock of moosen! There were many of 'em. Many much moosen. Out in the woods- in the woodes- in the woodsen. The meese want the food. The food is to eatenesen."

Comment

That's an old one. A few of the names changed, but every time i've seen it in at least the lat 25 years, it has had the pope as one of them.

Comment

Bwahahaha!! I've never heard that one before. Thanks for sharing!
                "Redheads have at least a 95% chance of being gorgeous. They're also concentrated evil." - Irv

"This is all strange, uncharted territory and your hamster only has three legs." - Gravekeeper

Comment

Working...
                X