Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Quoth BookstoreEscapee View Post
    Drift and Die - Puddle of Mudd
    "Die, Die, Die My Darling" (covered) by Metallica... can't remember who originally recorded it.
    "Eventually one outgrows the fairy tales of childhood, belief in Santa and the Easter Bunny, and believing that SCs are even capable of imagining themselves in our position."
    --StanFlouride

Comment

• Quoth Jack T. Chance View Post
      "Die, Die, Die My Darling" (covered) by Metallica... can't remember who originally recorded it.
      The Misfits.

Anyways...

The Day He Didn't Die - The Mighty Mighty Bosstones
      "Kamala the Ugandan Giant" 1950-2020 • "Bullet" Bob Armstrong 1939-2020 • "Road Warrior Animal" 1960-2020 • "Zeus" Tiny Lister Jr. 1958-2020 • "Hacksaw" Butch Reed 1954-2021 • "New Jack" Jerome Young 1963-2021 • "Mr. Wonderful" Paul Orndorff 1949-2021 • "Beautiful" Bobby Eaton 1958-2021 • Daffney 1975-2021

Comment

• day by day- godspell
        The Pens 2009 Stanley Cup Champs

Listen to some Steely Dan Tonight its good for Ya

Il Son Patie

Comment

• Daydream Believer - The Monkees
          "I don't have to be petty. The Universe does that for me."

Comment

• I Don't Believe In That - Chip Taylor
            I am not an a**hole. I am a hemorrhoid. I irritate a**holes!
            Procrastination: Forward planning to insure there is something to do tomorrow.
            Derails threads faster than a pocket nuke.

Comment

• Don't Let Me Down Gently - Wonder Stuff
              I don't go in for ancient wisdom
              I don't believe just 'cause ideas are tenacious
              It means that they're worthy - Tim Minchin, "White Wine in the Sun"

Comment

• Don't Bring Me Down -- Electric Light Orchestra
                I'm bringing disdain back...with a vengeance.

Oh, and your tool box called...you got out again.

Comment

• Bring The Noise - Public Enemy (which they re-recorded with thrash metal band Anthrax, making one of the first and most influential rap/metal songs)
                  "Kamala the Ugandan Giant" 1950-2020 • "Bullet" Bob Armstrong 1939-2020 • "Road Warrior Animal" 1960-2020 • "Zeus" Tiny Lister Jr. 1958-2020 • "Hacksaw" Butch Reed 1954-2021 • "New Jack" Jerome Young 1963-2021 • "Mr. Wonderful" Paul Orndorff 1949-2021 • "Beautiful" Bobby Eaton 1958-2021 • Daffney 1975-2021

Comment

• Bring on the Night -- The Police
                    I don't have an attitude problem. You have a perception problem.
                    My LiveJournal
                    A page we can all agree with!

Comment

• Nightswimming - R.E.M.
                      I don't go in for ancient wisdom
                      I don't believe just 'cause ideas are tenacious
                      It means that they're worthy - Tim Minchin, "White Wine in the Sun"

Comment

• Promnight In Pigtown - John Gorka

Comment

• The Dark Eternal Night - Dream Theater

Comment

• The Night They Drove Old Dixie Down - The Band (also by Joan Baez)
                            Last edited by Ironclad Alibi; 06-03-2009, 08:34 PM. Reason: Added Joan Baez link.
                            "I don't have to be petty. The Universe does that for me."

Comment

• I Do Adore The Bidét - The Saliva Sisters

Appearing Sunday June 7th at Utah's 2nd largest parade...
                              Pride Day

Comment

• Do I Do -- Stevie Wonder
                                I don't have an attitude problem. You have a perception problem.
                                My LiveJournal
                                A page we can all agree with!

Comment

Working...
                                X