This topic is closed.
X
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Argabarga does Taxonomy

I humbly submit my latest scientific achievement.

http://fc03.deviantart.net/fs70/f/20...a2-d7qycrh.jpg
    - They say nothing good happens at 2AM, they're right, I happen at 2AM.

Wonderful! Especially Fratboy Deluxe =) Had that happen to me more than once Spring Break in Virginia Beach!
    EVE Online: 99% of the time you sit around waiting for something to happen, but that 1% of action is what hooks people like crack, you don't get interviewed by the BBC for a WoW raid.

Comment

Brilliant.
      puts me in mind of "Sturry" from The Meaning of Liff by Douglas Adams and John Lloyd
      Sturry: A token run. Pedestrians who have chosen to cross a road immediately in front of an approaching vehicle generally give a little wave and break into a sturry. This gives the impression of hurrying without having any practical effect on their speed whatsoever.
      Be Nicer To Retail Workers 2K18, also known as: stop being an incredibly shitty human to people just doing their job.

Comment

You forgot one. The Obnoxious Teenager. (Age not limited to teens.) Deliberately goes as slow as possible across the street, and if a driver shows the slightest hint of impatience, will either a) go slower, b) turn around, or c) turn into the Fratboy.
        Fool me once, shame on you. Fool me twice, you speak with the Fraud department. -- CrazedClerkthe2nd
        OW! Rolled my eyes too hard, saw my brain. -- Seanette
        she seems to top me in crazy, and I'm enough crazy for my family. -- Cooper
        Yes, I am evil. What's your point? -- Jester

Comment

Nailed 'em! Love the askew truck and skidmarks for the worst offenders.
          I'll admit, as a bicyclist/ped, I'll occasionally do a Rear Admiral - too many people (although never a commercial vehicle) think it's funny to start forward as you're in front of them, so when I can avoid that particular humor, I do.

Comment

My favourite was the oblivious musician.

Comment

I've done some of these and nearly been a road pizza because of it. I don't now but I have. *shys away*
              ACNL Dream Address: 5300-6013-1370

Comment

Working...
              X