Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

A little more...a little more...Cr*p! Towing Fail!

Collapse
This topic is closed.
X
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• A little more...a little more...Cr*p! Towing Fail!

I felt bad for the guy, but at the same time, a little voice in my cold black heart chuckled...
    https://www.facebook.com/photo.php?v=10151663608362827
    "If anyone wants this old box containing the broken bits of my former faith in humanity, I'll take your best offer now. You may be able to salvage a few of em' for parts..... " - Quote by Argabarga

Couldn't see it.
    "Crazy may always be open for business, but on the full moon, it has buy one get one free specials." - WishfulSpirit

"Sometimes customers remind me of zombies, but I'm pretty sure that zombies are smarter." - MelindaJoy77

Comment

If you ever wonder what those little chunks of 4x4 wood block are doing on the back of my wrecker, now you know.
      - They say nothing good happens at 2AM, they're right, I happen at 2AM.

Comment

Saw it this try. Nothing like trying to fix something and making it vastly worse in the process.
        "Crazy may always be open for business, but on the full moon, it has buy one get one free specials." - WishfulSpirit

"Sometimes customers remind me of zombies, but I'm pretty sure that zombies are smarter." - MelindaJoy77

Comment

I like at the end where you could practically see the toe truck operator go "well shit."
          I AM the evil bastard!
          A+ Certified IT Technician

Comment

Quoth lordlundar View Post
            I like at the end where you could practically see the toe truck operator go "well shit."
            Well give him credit, It was right side up.......for about 30 seconds.
            ACNL Dream Address: 5300-6013-1370

Comment

Love the top comment:

I'm looking forward to Part 2 video where he tries to pull the car out and ends up watching the tow truck follow it down into the ditch
              Supporting the idiots charged with protecting your personal information.

Comment

Working...
              X