This topic is closed.
X
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Today Is Not My Day (Venty)

Imagine a rubber band. Imagine that it is pulled to the point where just the tiniest movement will make it break. That rubber band is me.

I am dealing with insomnia, cramps, and a cold that won't go away. All I wanna do is do my job quick and efficiently and retreat to my home for R&R. So of course I get the one guest who suddenly becomes my new best friend.

Every single time I walked by him for anything he had something new and "interesting" to say.

What's in your cup. Is that orange juice? You have orange juice here?
    How many towels do you carry a day
    Our room is already clean so you don't need to clean it (He had just checked in)
    I wouldn't do your job for a million dollars
    Aren't you tired? You look tired? You should be tired

And it goes on and on

I don't mind talking to guests that's the thing, I love recommending restaurants or hearing about why they come up here. However I still am here to work and this guy expected me to have the time to stop and shoot the breeze. If I was paid to entertain the guests I would be a concierge or a musician not a housekeeper.

Sorry just needed to vent
    My Horror Blog

Cinemania

Hope you feel better!!!!!!!!!
    Unseen but seeing
    oh dear, now they're masquerading as sane-KiaKat
    There isn't enough interpretive dance in the workplace these days-Irv
    3rd shift needs love, too
    RIP, mo bhrionglóid

Comment

When I'm a customer somewhere, I try not to bother the help while they are working unless I need help or know the help. Even if I know the help, I try to stay out of the way of them doing their job.
      The Borg wouldn't know fun if they assimilated an amusement park. -- B'Elanna Torres, Star Trek: Voyager

Math! Math, my dear boy, is but the lesbian sister of Biology. -- Peter Griffin, Family Guy

Comment

Working...
      X